Chapter 5

April 25th

Noah's POV

"Jax, you can do it!" I say as he is crawling up to the couch and pulling himself up repeatedly, trying to stand up without falling. Now that he is almost a year old, 11 months exactly, we have been working on him waking. Jax was born on May 17th 2015 (pretend its still 2016).  

"Woah there little buddy!" William says as Jax almost falls, but Will catches his hands and holds him up. "Gotta slow down, here you go!" William keeps hold of Jax's hands and starts helping him walk. I get out my phone and start taking a video of what is happening. I post it to my twitter and Instagram accounts, which are both private, since nobody knows we are together yet. The only people who know are his team, his brother, sisters and parents, and of course my parents. Only the people that we absolutley trust.

"Umph!" William says as he picks up Jax and flops onto the couch. I flop on the couch next to them, and we watch 'How I Met Your Mother' as we all fall asleep, on my big sectional couch. 

(Dream/flashback of April 20th

"Goodnight Jax I say as I start to walk out to the hallway from Jax's nursery. I go and do my bed time routine, and finally go to sleep, after a long day

I wake up to Jax screaming in the baby monitor and check the time "3:32 am" I mutter to myself, slowly getting up and making my way to the nursery. Once I get there, I see Jax sitting up in his crib, and rubbing his tired eyes

"Hey buddy, you okay?" I ask as he slightly nods his head. He has been learning what some things mean lately, but just hasn't been able to form actual word or sentences.