Part 65

It was evening time and manik's anger had melted a bit.He decided to put his ego beside and talk to her.He understood her point of view and that nandini was too naive and good hearted to see bad in anyone.So being angry with her would not solve the issue.And he knew she is not going to understand his point of view ,as of now ,so it was better he stays by her side and see how things go.So he decided to surprise her and pick her from the hospital.He even bought her favourite red roses to manaofy her.
He happily entered the hospital and walked upto her chamber and was surprised to sew it locked.
The wardboy informed him that Dr nandini had already left with dr aryaman an hour ago.Now his anger was back with a strong tinge of jealousy.
He hurriedly sat in his car and was about to start when his phone rang.He was surprised to see the name on the screen-
"Hey hi!!How r you?Long time."
"I am good.Listen I am in town so can we catch up?"
Manik-"Sure..Lets meet at ccd in 20 mins."

Nandini was home,busy preparing dinner for everybody.She knew manik was angry with her and she couldnt understand his jealousy but she missed him.So to soften him a little bit she had decided to prepare his favourite food-Chinese.
She was toiling hard preparing multiple dishes.Nyonika wanted to help her but nandini had refused.
Everyone was excited to taste the delicious food and were eagerly waiting for manik.
Cabir"Mai bhai ko call karta hu.Ptani kaha reh gae.Roj toh iss time tak aajate hai upar se itna yummy khana dekh ke mujhse control nahi hora"and he called manik.
Manik"cabir mai bs 5 mins mai pahuch raha and yes I have a surprise for all of u.Acha tell kaka ke guest room sahi kar de"
Cabir told everyone about his conversation.
Nyonika"surprise??Strange.Ptani kaun aa raha hai"Then turning towards nandini"Beta tumhe idea hai kaun aaraha?"
Nandini herself was surprised and shook her head in a no.All were waiting for his arrival when they heard giggling and shouts coming from outside and then they saw manik enter with a beautiful girl.
Everyone gasped in surprise.
Manik"This is my surprise.Kaisa laga sabko?"
Nyonika"oh my god,Vibha..What a pleasant surprise"and she literally ran to hug and welcome her.
Everyone was really happy to see her except our dear nandu who was confused plus jealous of all the attention this girl was getting.She asked cabir"Cabir yeh kaun hai?"
Cabir"bhabhi she is vibha.Manik bhai ki closest and bestest friend"
Cabir then went forward and greeted her"Hi vibha..Kaisi ho?Waise yaha kaise?"
Vibha"Hey cabu..Mai theek hu.Bas mumbai kuch kam se aai thi toh bs aap sab se milne aagai.Aisa kabhi ho skta hai k mai mumbai aau aur manu se na milu aur nyo aunty ke hath ka khana miss kardu"
Seeing vibhas closeness with manik and his family and hearing "manu" was making nandini burn in jealousy but she tried to maintain her calm.

Nyonika"Ofcourse beta.U r always welcome.Waise tum manik ki shadi mai kyu nahi aae?"
Vibha gave a sad smile"Bahut try kia aunty bt aa hi nai pai"
Nyonika then introduced nandini to her"vibha yeh hai nandini ,manik ki wife"
Vibha gave her a smile and a greeted her with a  hug"hey nandini..It is so nice meeting you.Hats off to u yaar tum iss duffer handle kar rai ho warna aaj tak yeh mujhe karna padta tha"
Manik glared at her and said"aao chalo sab khana khate hai."
Seeing various dishes and all his favourite manik jumped in happiness"Wow!!Chinese.I love you mom"
Vibha started laughing seeing his reaction "manu tera chinese craze abhi bhi nahi chuta.Yaad hai kaise cllg days mai tum mjhse specially chinese banwate the".All laughed at it while nandini was busy glaring at him.
Nyonika"bt aaj khana maine nahi banaya.Aaj sara ka sara khana nandini ne akele banaya hai"
Manik smiled hearing this and then looked at her.She was busy mumbling something to herself and this brought a smile on his face.
He moved his hand below the table and held her hand.Nandini was surprised at his action and just glared at him.
Nandini whispered"Haat chodo manik"
Manik was in a playful mood so he ignored her and started a conversation with vibha which further irked nandini.Manik was holding nandini's right hand so she wasnt able to eat properly.Bt to her dismay no one noticed this.
After enjoying the sumptious meal all retired to their rooms.Manik went to show vibha her room.
Nandini was super angry now.Ek toh she made maniks favourite food and he didnt even praise her.Upar se ptani kaha se yeh vibha madam tapak gai hai and everyone is going gaga over her.And manik in his naughtiness didnt even let her eat.Now she was feeling super hungry.But what could she do now than to sleep on empty stomach.Her idiot,stupid,monster husband didnt even care and is busy with his friend..Huh bada aaya.Kal toh bada aryaman se jal raha tha.Ke woh acha nahi hai..bla bla..Ab khud vibha ko le aaya uska kuch nai.
Cursing him more,with an empty stomach she lied down to sleep.

It was an hr later that manik came out of vibha's room.He had gotten so lost in catching up with her that he didnt even realise when time flew by.He walked to his roon expecting nandini to be waiting for him bt his heart dropped seeing her sleeping.He knew she was hungry and hadnt had dinner properly.He was just trying to tease her but realised that it had gone a level higher.His heart ached for her.
He immediately went to the kitchen and got a plate full of food and then placing it on the table he sat beside nandini.Placing her head on his lap,he lovingly tapped her head"nandu..baby plz kuch khalo ..Baby please kuch khalo phir so jana"
Nandini pushed her head in his stomach and mumbled"Mujhe sona hai"
Manik lovingly pulled her up"thoda sa khalo phir so jana"And himself started feeding her.By then nandini was a liitle awake"Jb pta tha toh mjhe khane kyu nahi dia tab"
Manik pouted"srry baby.Masti thodi jyada ho gai"
Nandini"ha woh toh pta hai mjhe.Tumhe uss vibha ke samne kuch dikh hi kaha raha tha"
Manik was surprised her tone"Nandini vibha meri bahut achi friend hai.And she has come to mumbai after a very long time so I guess ussi excitement mai galti hogai .srry"
Nandini took hold of the spoon and started feeding him.
Then controlling her jealousy she asked"tum vibha ko kabse jante ho manik?"
Manik"Bachpan se.Jab mai panchgani mai boarding mai tha tab se.She was my first friend.Tab na mai thoda motu tha toh sab mjhe chidate the,tab vibha stood up for me.Tabse she became my best friend.Hum har tym sath mai rehte the.College bhi sath mai kia.Sab hume rahul aur anjali bulate the .
Woh kuch kuch hota hai wale"
Nandini was looking at his expressions,that how happily he was talking about them and it was pinching her heart.She loved manik to the core and then seeing him smiling and talking about some other girl made her insecure.
Nandini"Manik tum aur vibha humesha sath the toh tumhe kabhi usse pyaar nahi hua?"
Her heart was thundering while asking this question,her palms were sweating,she was dreading the answer.
Manik looked at her and said"hua na.Hogya tha pyaar"