Part 49

Buaji was bursting with anger.She could believe that manik could do such a thing with her"manu..mera manu ne mere sath aisa kia.Woh manu joh har choti si baat mjhse puchta tha.Aaj uss ladki ki wajah se usne mere khilaf aisa kia.Chodungi nai mai uss ladki ko.Ptani kya parda daal dia hai uss ladki ki sabpe ki koi kuch dekhna hi nai chahta usske khilaf.Mjhe hi kuch karna padega.Yeh ladki theek nai hai mere mannu ke liye"

Unknown of buajis intentions,here everyone was chatting happily.They were enjoying the famous english breakfast made by alia .Nandini being the soft soul could eat with content knowing that buaji was hungry and angry.Alia noticed this and asked"kya hua nandini?Tum kha kyu nai rahi ho.Acha ni laga kya?"
Nandini tried reassuring her"nahi aisa nahi hai.Sb kuch bahut tasty hai.Infact please mjhe bhi banana shikhana na"
Alia"sure.Anytime"
Manik looked at her in question and she sighed"guys mjhe lagta hai ke hume buaji ke sath aisa nahi karna chahiye tha"
Manik sternly"nandini!!we have talked about it.It was necessary aur humne aisa bhi kuch jyada nai kia hai"
Fab 4 consented with him.
Nandini"par manik unki itni age hai,unhe bhook lagi hogi.Its not good for her"then she got up from her seat"mai unhe room mai bkfast de aari hu" and ran to the kitchen to make parathas for her.

Buaji was reading her religious book when nandini entered the room knocking the door.
Buaji gave her a stern look"kyq hai.ab kyu aai ho yaha.Mera itna mazak banana khafi nahi tha kya"
Nandini felt guilty"nahi buaji aisa nahi hai.Un sabki taraf se mai aapse mafi mangti hu.Aur dekhiye na mai apke liye parathe banake lai hu.plz kha lijiye.Subah se kuch ni khaya hai apne"
Buaji shrugged her hand away"mjhe ni khana kuch.Chali jao yaha se."
Nandini"plz buaji kuch khalijiye"
Buaji shouted"samajh ni aati ek baar mai.Badi dheet ho.Nikhlo yaha se"
Nandini was hurt with her words but quietly kept the food on the table and walked away.
Manik was working on his laptop when nandini entered"heyy!!aagai tum.Kuch kaha toh nahi na buaji ne"
Nandini shook her her head in a negative.
Manik"good"then pulling her hand made her sit on his lap.
Nandini first blushed bt then she too wrapped her hands around his neck and said"boliye pati dev.Kya irada hai"
Manik too linked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.Then bending forward,almost touching her lips,he whispered"Irada toh bahut kuch karne ka hai "
Nandini "really..Jaise?"and grabbed his hair from behind rising his desire.
Manik"let me show u"and took her into a toe curling kiss..
Both were breathless when they pulled out .
Manik"lets go out.full day only u nd me.Its been so long nd so much has happened that we need a break
Nandini got really happy"great idea manik bt hum jaenge kaha"
Manik"woh tum mujhpe choddo.Just get ready"
Nandini hopped off his lap and ran inside the washroom to get ready.
Manik also got ready in his trademark style black blazer with dark blue t shirt nd black jeans.
He was busy setting his hair when the washroom door opened nd what he saw took his breathe away.
Nandini was dressed in a red crop top with a white printed skirt.Her long straight tresses were flying freely.
Light makeup enhanced her natural beauty.
Manik was awestruck with his jaw touching the ground.
Nandini walked upto him and sensously touched his chest"how do I look"
Manik was lost in her beauty nd just whispered"hot"
Nandini ,feeling brave,kissed his mole near his lips nd whispered"u too r looking damn sexy.How will I control"
By now manik had gained his senses back nd he grabbed her from her waist ,enjoying touching her bare waist,nd said"oh really.If thats the case toh plan cancel kar dete hai .Lets remain in this room nd u will not have to control"then biting her ear lobe" believe me I wouldn't mind u loosing contol"
Hearing all this nandini was blushing upto the roots nd then hid her face in his chest.
Manik chukled at her reaction and embraced her tightly"i love u so much nandini.plz never change.Humesa aise hi rehna"
Nandini just tightened her hold and mumbled something in his chest.

Both were looking really beautiful as they descended down the stairs.
Nyonika"kahi ja raheho bacho?"
Manik"yes mom!! Raat ko late ho jaega"
Buaji was too present there, busy scowling at nandini's attire.Hearing maniks reply she said"mannu tum log akele kyu jare ho.Hum sab bhi chalte hai na.Waise bhi jab se mai aai hu kahi bahar nahi gai hai.Is bahane mai bhi ghoom aungi."
Nandinis face dropped bt she didnt say anything.
Before manik could say,cabir interrupted"kya buaji.Apko ghumne ka mann hai toh apne pehle kyuni bola.Mai le chalta hu apko.Infact pura fab 4 apko mumbai darshan karaega.Kaha aap bhai k sath jaengi.Woh bahut boring hai.Aap humare sath chaliye"and he winked at manik.Mukti did not give buaji a chance to speak and took her to her room to change.
Here manik too quickly escaped before buaji could stop them .

Manik"bach gae.Warns buaji ka toh full plan tha aaj familypicnic ka"
Nandini just smiled and then laid her head over his shoulder while manik drove.
Nandini"manik hum kaha ja rahe hai?"
Manik"patience baby.Just enjoy the ride"
The weather was awesome with mild drizzling and cool air flowing making the whole atmosphere romantic.
Nandini was quietly noticing the hustle bustle of the city changing to the curvy roads of a hilly area.
She gave a questioning look to manik bt she just asked her to be patient.
Finally after an hr,manik suddenly stopped the car.
Manik"this place is very special to me.It's one of Fab 5 secret hangout.Now I want u to be a part of this secret"
Manik helped nandini get down nd took her inside the restaurant.
It was a beautiful place with cozy decor,playing country music with an open view of the mountains.
Nandini was spellbound seeing the view."manik ..this place is so nice.so calm.nd the view is breathtaking"

Manik escorted her upto the table" believe me.Food too is delicious"
Just then an elderly woman entered"hello boyfriend.I now see why have u been busy"
Manik jumped in happiness seeing her nd took her in a hug"hey gf..how have u been.I have nissed u so much"
Nandini was intrigued seeing there bond and was smiling.
Then manik introduced her"mrs breganza this is my beautiful wife nandini nd nandini she is mrs bregsnza my gf"
Mrs breganza patted his cheek" naughty boy"
And then place her hand on nandinis head blessing her.

So thats it.nothing interesting in this chapter.Just a filler.
Bt rest of date nd buajismumbai darshan in next part.
Do comment nd give ur views!!