part 61

It had been a week since they had returned back from their honeymoon,rejuvenated and refreshed.Now both manik and nandini were both hell busy trying to complete their pending work.Manik was busy with office,completing his meetings while nandini was busy with her hospital.Their schedule was so jam packed that they were hardly able to give time to each other.Manik would  come back late at night and by that time nandini would have slept and nandini would leave early morning.

One such day-

Manik woke up and was pleasantly surprised to see nandini .She was coming out of the bath clad in a bathrobe,her wet hair moving with her movement,her skin shining  and all this made her look divine.Nandini, busy drying her hair,turned around to see manik staring at her with his mouth open.She   smiled and walked upto him.

Nandini"aise kya dekh raho ho pati dev?"

Manik came out of his reverie and wrapping his arms  around her said"tumhe.Waise aaj tum ghar pe?Is time pe?Aaj hospital jane ka irada nahi hai kya?"

Nandini too wrapped her arms around his neck"Kyu aap khush nahi ho ke mai aapke pass hu.Waise jana hai bus thoda late call time hai.So we have some time"

Manik got very happy hearing this "Good...Jab se hum wapas aae hai maine tumhe ache se dekha tak nahin hai,na dhang se baat hui hai"he pouted.Nandini smiled listening to him complain cutely and then walked and sat down on his lap.Placing her arms around her neck,she huskily whispered"Ab khush.Boliye patidev ji kya baat karni hai aapko".
Manik pulled her closer and said"Baatein toh bahut karni hai bt usse pehle kuch aur..Its been so long baby"He whispered huskily running his nose on her nape,occasionally giving her tender bites.
Nandini too gave in and pulled him into a passionate kiss when they heard knock on their door.
Nandini"Manik.Hato.let me see who is on the door"bt it seems manik was in no mood to let her go"noo..let it be.."
Just then the knock intensified"bhai bhabhi open the door.Romance baad mai kar lena.Abhi mom dad are calling u downstairs for breakfast"
Manik cursed cabir for spoiling the moment and hesitatingly got up to get ready while nandini too went into the closet to change.

At the breakfast table-
Men were seated,enjoying the breakfast while nandini and nyonika were serving their husbands.
Nyonika"finally after so long we all are together.Jb se tum dono honeymoon se laute ho,you both have been crazily busy.Nandini beta tumse se toh baat bhi nai hui ache se."
Nandini hugged her and said"sorry mom,was really busy with hospital.Bus few days aur phir work load thoda kam ho jaega.Hospital is recruting few more doctors.Mjhe bhi apse dher sari baatein karni hai."then looking at cabir,she teasingly said"waise mom apki is problem ka ek solution hai k mai hospital bhi jaun and aap bore bhi na ho".
Nyonika excitedly"acha?btao phir"
Nandini"mom kyu na hum humare cabir ke liye ek achi si ladki le aai.I mean unki shadi karwa de"
Cabir,who was happily sipping his juice,choked and started coughing"kya nandini.Maine kya bigada hai apka joh aap mere piche pad gai"
Nyonika"sahi hi toh keh rahi hai nandini.Ab tum bhi bade ho gae ho cabir.We should think about your marriage"then turning towards mr malhotra"aap kya kehte hai?"
Mr malhotra"Agar cabir ready hai and aap sabko koi problem nahi hai then I am also ready".Then getting up from the table"ok everyone.Abhi I have to reach office.We will talk in the evening".Manik also got up and followed his dad.
Here nandini and nyonika excitedly went into the kitchen gossiping and no one noticed a poor young guy sweating with the thought of marriage"Yeh kya siyapa ho gya.Agar navya ko pta chala na woh toh mjhe maar hi daalegi.Ab mai kya karu?"

Hospital-
Nandini was busy with her patients.She had loads of new cases whose files were to be completed,plus her opd too was very heavy.It was not even lunch time and she was already exhausted.Completing her rounds,she somehow stumbled upto her chamber and almost fell on her chair.Her head was aching,her stomach was grumbling with hunger but she had no energy too even lift a finger.
She had almost dozed off on her chair when she heard a knock on her door.Assuming it to be a nurse,she said"sister thodi der mai aaiyega."and got back to her sleep,when he felt a pair of arms lifting her up.Her shockingly opened her eyes and saw"Manik!!".She gave him a tiring smile and kept her head on his shoulder.
Manik had planned to surprise her for lunch but was himself surprised seeing her this tired.His heart pained seeing her like this.He made her lay down on a sofa with her head on his lap and kept caressing her hair"kya hua hai nandini.Tum theek ho na?Tabiyat theek nahi hai toh chalo ghar chalte hai"
Nandini smiled at his worry and said"Manik I am fine.Bus thoda tha tired feel kar rahi thi but tum aagae ho na toh ab I am already feeling well."
Manik smiled at her way to reduce his worry"Acha ji.But you will feel better when u will have lunch.Come,mai sab tumhara favourite laya hu".
Nandini excitedly got up and went to freshen up while manik laid the table.Then on nandinis insistence ,he fed her lunch while she made him eat.
He was all set to leave when nandinis pager rang informing her that the dean wanted her to meet him in his office.
Manik said his goodbye after giving her a chaste kiss and then proceeded out while nandini walked towards the dean's office.
She entered to see the dean busy in a conversation with someone.He noticed her and asked her to enter.
Dean"Dr nandini ,as u know national conference is going to take place soon and we have to make a presentation.So I have decided that from our hospital u will be making the presentation.".
Nandini was overwhelmed"Thank u sir."
Dean"And dr nandini,meet ur colleague who will be ur partner in this presentation.He is a famous surgeon and has agreed to be the part of this presentation.Dr aryaman khurana"

Hey people..long time!!How r u?So aryaman is back..Yup..lets see what does he do.Is he going to be positive or negative.Time will tell..do comment ur views guys..