Part 35

New story cover-
I would like toh thank ImLilMissComplicated for this beautiful story cover..M overwhelmed..Thank u once again..

Early mrng arnd 4am:

It was the day when fab 5 had to leave for their tour to US..
Manik woke up from his deep slumber not feeling her warm presence around him and immediately started looking around.He finally took a deep breathe when he saw her petite form standing in the balcony gazing at the sky..

Nandini just couldnt sleep..Sleep was miles away from her eyes. She was happy for fab 5 as this tour would further increase their prestige bt was fearing the distance that she would have to bear from manik.It had only been a little more than a week of their marriage bt in these few days,they had become inseperable.Manik had literally kept her glued to his hip,not that she minded.Infact she love his presence around her.Even when they had to go work,manik would call her after every hour or two,asking if she was fine,if she had her lunch or not and even sometimes gave her surprise visits.And after their work,he would personally come to receive her and they would would enjoy a romantic dinner together telling each other every single detail of the day and then would end the day in each others arms..Oh how she loved all of this..And now these 15 days were really going to test her.
She was deep in her thoughts when she felt a pair of arms encircling her waist..She felt herself loosening up on his hold and leaned on him..
Manik lightly grazed his lips over her neck"nandini"he whispered in his sleepy yet husky tone"why r u not in bed?u know na i cant sleep peacefully without ur presence"
Nandini was losing in the moment"hmm..bt ab apko mere bina sone ki aadat dalni padegi na..apke tour pe toh mai nai hu na saath"
Manik tightened his hold on her waist and jerked her closer"ohh..dnt remind me of it baby..u dnt know how much i m dreading it..
I cant live without seeing u for a single day and now i have to stay away from u for 15 days..this is torture..Kya jaadu kar dia hai tumne mjhpe nandini.Maine kabhi ni socha tha k meri life mai kabhi ek tym aaega jb mere liye music se bhi bada koi hoga.u know earlier i used to love such tours bt ab mera bas chalta toh yah toh mai yeh hi tour cancel kar deta ya tumhe apne saath lejata"
Nandini felt her eyes getting misty hearing his soulful confesion"even i m scared manik..kaise rahungi tumhare bina..u have become my need..tumhe humesha apne pass mehsoos karne ki aadat ho gae hai mjhe..Tumhare hrly calls,ur surprise visits,god!!mai kaise rahungi inke bina.."
Manik turned her around and pulled her into a soul stirring kiss..It was passionate,deep bt full of love.Both were trying to express their fears,their insecurity through it..Finally they pulled back , both out of breathe and nandini hid her face in his chest inhaling his scent..
After few mins ,both parted and maniks phone started ringing..
It was dhruv calling him..
Dhruv"good mrng buddy..bs tjhe yaad dilane k liye call kia hai 8 am ki flight hai toh tu tyaar hoja..I will come to pick u up in a hour..Check in wagerah mai time lgta hai na"
Nandini was standing beside him,playing wid his shirt buttons pouted"mai bhi chalungi see off karne"
Manik couldnt deny her wish and agreed "dhruv tu rehne de tjhe ulta padega aana..Aisa karte hai k sab airport pe hi mite hai in a hr."
Dhruv"as u say buddy..chal then see u in a hr"

Manik cut the call and then pulled her closer nuzzling in her hair.."god!! I will miss this"bt then getting his senses back"chalo get ready..thodi der mai nikalna hai"
Nandini"haa u go and freshen up..mai tumhare clothes nikal deti hu"
Manik in his full romeo voice"wanna join?"
Nandini smiled shyly"no thank u mr malhotra.Agar apka romance ek baar shuru ho gya toh paka apki flight miss ho jaegi "and pushed him into the washroom.

They both came down to see mr and mrs malhotra sitting in the lounge sipping tea.
Manik"mom!dad!aap dono itni subah kyu uth gae"
Mr malhotra"aare kyu na uthte..humara beta itne imp tour pe jara hai..Usko all d best to wish toh karna tha na"
Manik and nandini smiled at his reply and manik walked forward and hugged his parents.
Nyonika"chalo ab bkfast karlo..flight ka tym hora hai"
Manik"mom..itni subah kuch khane ka mann ni hai..Acha where is cabir?i hope he is ready?"
Nyonika"beta cabir kal raat ko hi dhriv k ghar chala gya tha..wahi se airport aaega..Nd bhook ni ha ka kya matlab..acha have coffee and toast."
Relenting to her wishes,manik finished his bkfast..
Manik"mom nandini bhi airport chal ri hai mere sath"
Nyonika"haa.ok beta"then hugging manik"all d very best my baby"

Ride to the airport was a quite one with manik and nandini holding each other hand bt didnt speak anything..Both were fearing dat if they speak ,they will start crying..

Airport-

Fab 4 were already present when manik and nandini reached..
They walked forward and greeted each of them..
Cabir"chalo bhai check in karte hai"
Manik looked at nandini whose eyes were getting moist"tum log chalo ,i 'll join u all in 5"
And pulled nandini in a bear hug.Then whipping her tears"ab aise mat karo baby..aise karogi toh mai kaise jaunga"
Nandini wad fullon crying"toh kyu jare ho..mat jao na"
Manik also felt a lump in his throat"baby tumhe hi toh kaha tha k think abt fab 5 unke dreams and aspiration..and wen i m listening to u ,toh tum hi kamzoor pad ri ho..aise kaise chalega..u r my strength baby"and then pulling out of the hug.
Nandini"manik..plz take care..tym pe khana khana aur mjhe roj call krna"
Manik"yes baby and u too call me..aur tum bhi dare miss a meal..Agar mjhe mom se pta chala k u r missing ur meals or nt taking proper care,then mjhse bura koi ni hoga ..and abhi ghar jake thodi der so jana..raat bhar nai soe ho"
Nandini only nodded and once again pulled him in a final hug..
Manik reluctantly pulled back and giving her a peck on forehead turned around to leave.
Nandini with heavy heart watched him leaving and when he was no longer visible,wiped her tears and walked towards the car..

So guys kaisa tha yeh update? do tell me..