part 6

Nandini's pov-

As she walked shyly towards the dining table,she could feel various eyes on her resulting in a blush creeping on her cheeks..
"Oh god!why is everyone staring at me.."her heart was beating so fast that she could literally feel that it would burst out of her chest..
Finally gathering her courage,she lifted her eyes to again get stuck on pair of eyes which felt so familiar,whose intensity sent a chill down her spine.
Mrs murthy stood up to help nandini..
Nyonika-"aao beta..aaj humare pass baitho"..
Nandini couldnt stop her eyes from gazing in particular direction.She had recognised him and the rest bt the thought that how freely she had behaved with them made her blush to roots"aiyo..yeh log kya soch rahe honge mere bare mai..maine kaise sbko dance k liye force kiya tha..nandu tjhe kitni baar sbne kaha hai k strangers se overfriendly nae hote bt nae jb dance aata hai tum sb bhul jati ho..ab bhugto"
She was again pulled out of her internal war by her mom.
"Nandu..kaha kho gae..tumhara phone baj raha hai"
She immediately picked it up seeing that it was from her hospital and went outside.

Finishing the call she came inside"sorry everyone bt i have to go..emergency hai"
Mrs murthy-"nandini beta aise kaise ja skte ho..koi aur doctor dekh lega"
Nandini"nae mom..woh case mai handle kar rae hu.
Aur uski history sirf mjhe detail mai pta hai"
Then turning towards shashank and nyonika"srry aunty,srry uncle ..emergency hai warna mai bilkul nae jati"
Nyonika"koi baat nae beta..kisi ki jaan se badkad aur kuch nae..m proud ke u r so serious about ur profession..tum araam se jao"
So with a last glance to a certain person she went away..

Maniks room-
Manik was standing near the window,gazing at the moon while his mind was stuck on a face which was so beautiful that it could give competition to the moon,her long hair flying so freely made him want to run his fingers through them..she was looking so pretty in his fav colour-red,which had matched the colours of her cheeks.He so wanted to talk to her bt was disppointed when she had to leave for emergency.He had recognised her from the dhaba and had felt so much happiness which he couldnt explain.
"Manik tu pagal ho gya hai..jyada mat soch aur chup chap so ja"he muttered to himself..and finally drifted into sleep with only her in his dreams..