Part 50

Recap:manik.nd nandini go out for a date whereas fab4 forces buaji for a mumbai darshan.

Cabir and mukti were practically dragging buaji towards the car looking  hyperexcited whereas buaji was busy grumbling and trying to free her hands from muktis grasp.
Buaji"ai ladki mera hath chod.Mujhe nahi jana hai kahi tum logo ke sath.Hadh hoti hai batameezi ki bhi"
Mukti gave her a deaf ear and continued pulling her towards the car.
Cabir "oh comeon buaji.Ab aap mumbai ghumne nikale ho toh thoda chill karo.Yeh gussa side pe karo aur maze karo"and naughtily kept his arm over her shoulders.
Buaji gave him a stern glare and he sheepishly removed his arm while dhruv and alya chuckled.
Dhruv sat in the driving seat with alya in front seat with him and cabir ,buaji nd mukti in the back seat.
Cabir nd mukti purposly made her sit in the middle and kept disturbing her.
Alya played a honey singh song and all started grooving to it.
Cabir in his crow like voice was singing the song at the top of his voice.Buaji's eyes kept turning bigger listening to the lyrics and at cabirs shouting and at one point she lost her patience"band karo iss shor ko.Kya bhada mazak hai yeh.Isse tum gana bolte ho.Aise asleel shabd..ram ram.aur tum cabir kya gala phaad phaad k cheek re ho.Sharam ni aati tumhe."
Cabir was being scolded while the rest were busy giggling at the scene.
Finally dhruv stopped a car near a bus station.
Buaji"kya hua gadi kyu rok di.Itni garmi hai bahar"
Dhruv"woh buaji mumbai darshan karne ka isse acha tarika nahi hai.Open double deckar bus."
Cabir"haa buaji.Khula asmaam ,aur mumbai ka suhana darshan..Maza aaega".
Buaji made a bad face listening about bus and immediately retorted"mjhe kahi nahi jana.Tum mjhe ghar wapas le  chalo"
Cabir"kya buaji.Maza toh abhi shuru bhi nahi hua..Chalo na"and dragged her towards the bus.Fab 4 quickly occupied the seats and buaji was made to sit with an old man.
Buaji began grumbling bt having no option sat down.
The bus ride began..

Here manik and nandini were enjoying their date.
Nandini was relishing her icecream while manik was busy adoring her.He even didnt notice his own icecream which had melted by now and was liquid.
Nandini felt an intense gaze on her which automatically brought a blush on her cheeks.She shyly looked up and seeing maniks icecream dripping on his shirt she began laughing.
Manik was confused bt got mesmerised seeing an angel laughing and got lost in her twinkling eyes.
Nandini looked at his lost figure and shaking her head got up from her seat.
Taking a napkin she began cleaning his face and his drenched shirt.
Nandini"kya manik.Dhyaan kaha hai tumhara.Sari icecream pighal gai.And this shirt is also ruined.U know this is my fav shirt"she pouted.
Manik could control himself and quickly pecked her on her lips.
Nandini gasped at his sudden act and quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching.To her relief,all were busy amongst themselves and had not noticed.She glared at manik who was looking innocently at
her.
Nandini couldnt control and smiled looking at manik!!tum pure pagal ho"
Manik pulled her closer and whispered "tumhare pyaar mai"
Nandini"that was so cheezy manik"
And both started laughing.
Manik pulled her hand and escorted her out where a harley davidson was parked.
Nandini was dumbfounded looking at the bike and then looked at manik questioningly.
Manik grinned at her and then pulled her towards the bike.He very naughtily went behind her and pushing her hair to a side ,pressed a kiss on her nape.Then huskily murmured"how about a ride?"bitting her ear lobe.
Nandini had lost her senses feeling him so close and couldnt comprehend a single word and just muttered"huh"
Manik smiled at her reaction .He pulled out a helmet and made her wear it.Then himself sat on the bike and instructed her to do the same.
Nandini very shyly kept her hand on his  sturdy shoulder and sat on the bike.Then she embraced her arms around his waist tightly and the feeling made both of them shudder.
Nandini was feeling giddy in excitement.She could feel his toned chest through his tshirt and this intimacy made her gasp.
Manik took a deep breath to control his hormones.The feeling he was getting feeling her slender arms around his waist,her chest touching his back,her legs touching his,left him gasping for air.
Ofcourse they were married and had been intimate with each other bt this type of closeness was new to them.
So much had happened in 2 mnths of their marriage that they didnt get time to enjoy their honeymoon phase and manik was seriously regretting it now.
Manik was driving in speed which made nandini clutch to him  tighter.
Manik shouted"nandini open ur eyes"
Nandini managed to do so and was spellbound by the view.
Water was dripping out of her eyes bt she kept her eyes open in aww of the view.Fast air crashing through them,the speed,the thrill ,all was mesmerising.
Manik was enjoying her wide smile looking at her through the side mirrors.
.

.......       ............       ..........    ..............    

The bus ride had begun and all the passengers were excitedly talking about the sightseeing.
Cabir got in the mood an said "lets all play antakshari..I will start"and sings"zindagi ek safar hai suhana
Yaha kal kya ho kisne jana"
All were enjoying the song.
Next was mukti who sang"aaiye mehrebaan baithiye jane jana,shauk se lijiyeji..ishq ke imtehaan" and then the man besides buaji started singing looking at buaji "nani teri morni ko mor le gai ,baki joh bacha tha kale chor le gae.Achi nani pyaar nani rusa rusi chod de,jaldi se ek paisa dede tu chanjusi chodde"
All started laughing listening to his this while buaji was glaring at them all.
The man ended the song with a wink towards buaji.This was noticed by mukti who murmured in cabirs ear"lagta hai iss darshan pe buaji ko bhi koi chahne wala mil jaega"and began giggling.
Full day they travelled across mumbai,enjoying a lot,teasing buaji.
They made her eat  mirchi wale golgappe,pushed in her in water on the beach,made her sit on the giant wheel with uncle(bus passenger) .
At the end of the day all returned dead tired to home.

Buaji was very angry and her anger was at highest peak.She couldnt forget how she was made  fun of the whole day and was vouching to take revenge
"Itni bezati meri zindagi mai kabhi nahi hui.Mai ek ek cheez ka badla lungi.yeh baal dhoop mai safed ni hue hai.In sab ki jaan ek insaan mai basti hai.Mai usko itna tarpaungi ke yeh sb pair pakad ke mujhse mafu mangenge.Mera mannu bhi wapas aa jaega mere pass..Nandini..jee lo yeh khushi ke aakhri kuch din"

Im sorry..srry guys.I know I m super late bt I cant help it.My studies r my priority.I have to crack md exam by all means.I cant guarantee when will be my next update.I hope u all understand.I have decided to move the story a liitle fast as it is becoming too monotonous nd boring..
So yup..do comment nd tell ur views!