#27 Frerard Fluffs

I owe you guys some short fluff. Sorry for the last imagine.

Third Person POV

"Gee?" Frank called out to his boyfriend that was sitting on the couch in the living room. Soft music was being played from Frank's phone, filling the room whenever silence fell.

"Yes?"Gee answered over his shoulder. Frank was at the kitchen counter, preparing a meal for the two men.

"Could you pass me the pancake batter?" He questioned, only glancing up from his work for a quick second to lock eyes with his lover, his eyes sparkling with life as they usual did. 

Especially around a certain lead singer,

"Yeah, sure." Gerard grunted and stood up, making his way to his boyfriend, stopping by to grab the bowl of batter in the process. Frank nodded gratefully, pecking the older boy on the cheek.

Good thing he did that because Gerard just wasn't in the bestest of moods at the moment. Just the kiss alone made him feel better.

"We heading to the studio today?" Frank asked before Gerard could sit back down.

Gerard nodded, but realized Frank was too concentrated on the food to see. "Yeah. You wanna drive?" Frank's head perked up at this.

Frank usually took the passenger seat when it came to driving together, but that was only because Gerard had unintentionally set himself as the driver.

"Sure. Why though?" Frank asked curiously. Majority of the time, if Gerard was allowing frank to take the wheel, there was a reason other than, "because you're my boyfriend."

"Just a headache. Don't worry about it. It'll pass." The lead brushed it off. Frank frowned.

"Maybe my pancakes will help." The sound of the burner being shut off followed as Frank grabbed two paper plates, not wanting Gerard to insist on washing the dishes again.

Gerard thanked the guitarist, sitting down at the table while Frank ran around the kitchen grabbing things. Gerard's head hurt like hell, but he couldn't help but feel guilty as Frank went to grab the utensils.

"I'll get the syrup too." The song switched to the familiar sound of their own band.

"Now how did that get there?" Frank spoke, referring to the change as he searched through the cabinets.

"Beats me. It's your playlist." Gerard chuckled softly as "Thank You For the Venom" filled the room.

The two musicians hummed along both of them not warmed up enough to sing out fully just yet. Gerard's pounding headache was beginning to leave, and his mouth had curled into a smile as he ate, pausing to look at Frank and hum lazily.

As Frankie finished his laps around the kitchen, he played his air guitar, earning another smile from Gerard. 

"Here you go, babe." Frank sets the utensils and syrup down for Gerard before taking the seat next to him.

"We talked about tha-" Gerard began. but Frank interrupted.

"That you'd rather be called Baby Girl?" Frank smirked. Gerard almost choked on his pancakes.

"Frankie!" The older man lightly punched Frank, a blush on his face.

"I'm only kidding." Frank grinned, but Gerard only glared at him, still quite red.

"What, you actually want me to?" The guitarist questioned, eyebrows raised and a grin beginning to reform. 

Gerard groaned as he stuffed with his mouth with pancakes in order to distract himself from punching his boyfriend.

As the older boy finished eating he muttered, "You're lucky I love you." Frank giggled, mouth still full of pancakes as he spoke.

"You bet I am." The boy cuddled up against his boyfriend, grinning widely. 

The two wrapped their arms around each other as they finished their breakfast. 

A/N: It was really short, but I tried. Hopefully you like this. Apologies for mistakes.

Peace out homies!

- Sonic Serenade