#21 Sing With Me <Josh Dun X Reader>

A soft voice speaks from the far side of the bed, "Y/N?"

I smile softly, but I don't move as I reply, "Yeah, Josh?"

My boyfriend, jish, had been taking break from the tour to visit me. He had a whole weekend, and tonight was his last night with me until he went back to non stop touring.

It was difficult, but I would tag along whenever possible. We both managed. 

"What time is it?" He asks.

"The clock is right next to you, Josh." Our voices were still soft, but I had a hint of sass in mine.

"I know," He chuckled lightly and resumed talking, "I just wanted to hear you speak again."

The silence that followed was comforting, but it was broken soon.

"Your voice is really pretty you know?" Josh points out. Luckily, it was far too dark for him notice the blush creeping onto my face. 

"Thank you, Joshua." 

"Could you say it again?" He said, referring to his name. 

"You need to sleep." I said, assuming that he had been awake all this time and that his mind was a little loopy from sleep deprivation.

"Just once?" Josh asked.

I couldn't help but smile. Sighing at the ridiculousness of the situation, I spoke, "Joshua William Dun."

I could feel Josh's smile from the other side of the bed. 

He always had a love for my voice. It was the first thing he noticed about me when we first met, and he keeps saying he wants it to be one of the last things he hears, but of course, I always thought of it to be more of a worry rather than a compliment. 

"Will you sleep now?" I finally turned over to face Josh's back. Josh eventually followed, the two of us smiling at each other.

"It's hard to." Josh pouted. Then, he made the face he usually made when he thought of something. 

"Sing to me?" He pleaded similarly to a child. 

I thought for a moment before replying, "Only if you do it with me." Josh tensed slightly at this. He had a wonderful voice in my opinion, but he was always very nervous about it, even now. 

"What song?" He questioned reluctantly. 

"You know what song." The corners of his mouth turned up at my statement.

"Fine." He groaned, but there was a smile forming on his face.  

Together, we both started to sing, 

"Wise men say..." Our fingers interlocked.

"...only fools rush in..." I laid my head on his shoulder. 

"...but I can't help...." Josh yawned, and stopped singing. I didn't mind. 

"...falling in love..." I started to yawn as well.

"...with..." The lyrics turned into little mumbles. 

"...you." To my surprise, Josh and I spoke the last word at the same time, and I smiled. 

My eyes started to close, and I drifted to sleep in Josh's arms. 

A/N: It's a bit short, but I liked it. Hopefully I can get more imagines up soon, but I can't pin point exactly. 

Peace out homies!

-Sonic Serenade