More plans for the Sound

Start from the beginning

Minato was to speak. "The Sound millitary is improving everyday but with the lack of funds, training equipments and weapons, we have yet to be able to unleash our full potential. Also with what Kakuzu said, we NEED an academy for our younger generations. All of them are eager to serve and protect this village so as their leader, It's OUR duty to ensure that they can do their job properly with the best that they've got. So far we are at peace and there might not see a need for a stronger millitary force but I can assure you if war breaks out right now, we will lose alot of good men. So far, the patrols that I have deployed reports that nothing suspicious as of yet."

Madara was the last to speak. "The ANBU is going quite well I must say. The 300 members have been trained to be an expert in all fields of battle. There was quite a number of talents that I spotted when I was evaluating the members. All they need now is experience. If they have experience, then they are a force to be reckon with. I have also notice a clan called Kaizen clan. From what I know from my ANBU men, they told me Kaizen clan were experts in the field of research the best actually. They were force to help Orochimaru in his researches. I was thinking. If we could use the laboratory that Orochimaru once used and let the Kaizen clan do their work, I think we might have an edge against all other Hidden Villages. Maybe they can start by making better equipments that may help the ANBU in their future missions thus increasing the chances of success. If you can construct a special training ground for the ANBU than I can teach so much more."

Naruto kept quite for a few seconds waiting for anyone if they have anything to add on. When it was quite Naruto started to speak.

"Well I think I may have the solution to some of our problems. When I went to Konoha for a visit, the Kazekage of Suna was also there. I made a mistake of calling the Hokage Baa-chan and of course they knew my identity. When this happens, Tsunade Baa-chan and Garaa offered an alliance to us which I did not hesitate to accept. Next, I ask Tsunade Baa-chan if I can buy enough latest medical equipment for a world class hospital in installment. She immidiately accepted." This cause Kushina to scream in happines. "Next I have made a contract with the Kusabe clan that they will supply us with the much needed weapons at 50% off." This cause Kakuzu to chuckle and Minato grinning behind his mask. They will send both the medical equipments and weapons at the same time. I suspect it would be a long convoy so I want this convoy protected with our shinobi after the border of the Land of Fire. This will be considered an A-rank mission and have a few squads of ANBU as reserves hidden from view just in case something happen. Tsunade Baa-chan said that it will take around 2 weeks to produce the necessary equipments. Flash-sensei, Darkness-sensei I want you to pick your best men for this job."

"Of course" Minato replied

"Any ANBU will do" Madara replied

"Oh I almost forgot. Wood-sensei, Water -sensei since you 2 have not much to do, how 'bout you try creating some B-rank and A-rank jutsus so that our shibobi can learn them and we have our own set of jutsus."

The 2 look at each other and nodded. "Of course Naruto it will be our pleasure"

"Alright then. If there is nothing else, dismiss!" With that everybody dissapeared.

"Hehehe I wonder what Hinata is doing?" Naruto grin to himself and set out to find his lover.

Chika was actually more excited than Hinata because under Orochimaru, all of this shopping districts would not have been existed. For Hinata this is normal as this is a normal view back in Konoha but to not spoil the mood of Chika, she tried her best to be as energetic as Chika. Since the wage system of the Sound village has just been implemented, Chika have not yet enough savings to go wild on shopping. In fact the 2 girls would only window shop. After long hours of walking, they were sitting down at a nice quite place eating popsicle.