You and me, together

Comenzar desde el principio

'What exactly happened, Jade? I mean why she's mad at you?' Michelle asked in a whisper. Jade sighs and decided to answer her question while they are walking 'She thought I'm still in love with Drew' Jade answered in a whisper and takes a glance at Perrie who is looking down on the ground.

But before Michelle can say something, JB being the annoying one speaks up "What?! You're still in love with Drew?! Are you kidding me?!" she stops walking which made Perrie bump in to her and heard what she said.

Damn it JB! You're lucky that she's your cousin or else you'll be dead by now!

Michelle stops herself from laughing when she looks at Perrie, she can tell that her cousin is so angry and jealous right now "I didn't say that JB" Jade said through gritted teeth but with a smile on her face.

"You said that—"JB stops talking when Perrie starts to talk "Oh yes, she's still in love with her ex. If you only saw how eager she is to be at the bridge right now and reunited with DREW" Perrie said.

"Really? I thought she loves you Pez! Man that sucks!" JB said while shaking her head no, Jade secretly slaps JB's head and raise one of her eyebrows at her "I'm not eager to see her, Edwards. Stop making up stories!" Jade said to her.

"Oh so now I'm the one making up stories?! Do you want me to repeat everything you said?" Perrie asked her but Jade didn't answer and just looking at her. Perrie then looks at JB and Michelle who manage to position themselves away from the two.

"Hah! You want to know what happened and how I found out she still likes Drew? Then watch and listen carefully" Perrie said. JB gives her thumbs up while Jade rolled her eyes at the blonde girl.

"What are you doing?" Michelle asked JB who is now sitting on the ground "She said to watch and listen, come on Mich! This is going to be funny!" JB answered and pulls down her cousin and makes her sit on the ground.

Perrie stands 5 to 6 steps away from the two but before he re-enacts what happen, she looks at Jade and smirk at her. She then let out a deep sigh and looks at the two sitting on the ground.

"Pretend that this is a tree" she said as she picks up two stones and places it apart on the ground.

"This is where I'm hiding and she hides over there. I'm asking her why she so fucking mad at me is! I didn't do anything to her" Perrie starts to explain 'I wish we have popcorn' JB whispered to Michelle but Jade hears it when she stands beside her and gently kicks the youngest Edwards.

They saw Perrie walks towards the other stone and stands in front of it "Talking a lot about Drew doesn't count?" she said trying to mimic Jade's voice but she fails. Once again, she went back to the other stone 'Does she really need to do that?' Michelle asked JB.

'Let her, she's the one who look stupid because of what she's doing' JB answered and they both look at Perrie again "So I start thinking why she's mad if I talk a lot about Drew, I don't have feeling for her or like her as a lover and Jade is her ex! And right there and then, I figured out everything!"