❦ Preview & Information

Yoko Ono once said, "Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life."

I have worn a smile for most of my life.

It has become a daily routine.

A burden.

When you are depressed, let it all out.

Don't let others tell you to "Smile. You'll feel better."

We don't feel better.

With that aside, let me give you a little info about me.

Things you should know before you read my life story.

My name is Ash Ketchum. I'm 18 years old.

I graduated from Kanto High School.

Another two facts about me:

1. Everybody despises me.

and

2. I get bullied.

You may be thinking to yourself, Of course not! You have family and friends!

All of my friends ditched me in the freshman year of high school, and my father left home when I was only a few months old.

With all the stress on my mother's shoulders, she has to spend most of the year overseas for work.

So I basically live alone with no family and friends.

Okay. *sigh*

That's enough information for right now.

On with my story.

A/N:

Hey, guys! ^-^

Just a short preview of the beginning of my new book, "Ever So Graceful" which will be continued sometime in mid-to-late May. 

(Date may be pushed forward due to semester finals and a 4-page research paper due)

By the way, this story won't have any Pokémon in it, since they don't really fit with the style I'm going for.

This will be my second project, after "The Light of My Life" which is a short story just to practice my writing.

Hope to see you guys then!

- Artman-San (Squuishyy) <3