synopsis

Zoe Scott has an easy-breezy life...until she's assigned the chemistry test.

The high school senior has fourteen days to get to know her costar, Zakary Riley, the idolized heartthrob of West Burrow High School, in a desperate attempt to pull off the school play. And while she's convinced he's nothing more than a pretty face, he's determined to prove her wrong.

Little does she know of the skeletons he has artfully concealed in his closet, and that all she needs is two weeks to uncover them.

She may hold his secrets, but he holds something much more valuable, something to keep her lips sealed and her breaths erratic.

Her heart.  And with one wrong move,
he may just break it.

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Thank you so much for your consideration to read The Chemistry Test.  I sincerely hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it. If you do enjoy, I'd greatly appreciate your vote.

The Chemistry Test is an original work. If you see it plagiarized on any other platform, please inform me immediately either through a comment or a PM. Thank you in advance. ♥️️

DISCLAIMER: this story contains drug references, strong language, physical violence, and moderate sexual themes.

The Chemistry Test is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either used in a fictitious manner or are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, incidents, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2017 tennisfumes, All rights reserved