Prepartion for the Owl Surpression

^15th ward^
-Taiga's pov-

"It's been awhile since I've seen everybody." I said sitting on a stay wooden crate as most of the others grouped together at different parts of the briefing room. I wore my mask with my giant grey hooded coat, leggings and black sneakers. "This most be important."

"Yeah.. you're right, sis. Even the Sliver Foxes are here with Puppeteer." I heard and looked besides me to see Berserker.

I puffed my cheeks and looked down. "It's been awhile since the last time you called me that."

"I've may have not been there for you a few years ago doesn't mean I'll stop treating you like a little sister." He says in a low tone. "Besides I've always been there for you back then."

I shut my eyes remembering the horrors back in the facility we were in. But it was pushed aside when Yoshimitsu spoke loudly. "Everyone quiet down!"

-3rd pov-

Yoshimitsu looked around seeing that nearly everyone was grouped up in their groups. Front Defense; Naosuke, Kiyoko, and Kiyoshi. First Hand; Berserker, Taiga, and Bloody Mary. Reserves; The Silver Foxes and Puppeteer. Trump Card; Mafia Brothers. Head; Shade and himself.

"I see that we're missing some people." Hiro says looking at the Mafia Brothers. "I'm guessing Wolf is late."

"... Listen up.. The CCG is planning to clear out the 20th ward to prepare a attack on the SSS Rated Owl." Yoshimitsu announced, "Wolf has either spoke with one or a few of you personally about what's going to happen. When that operation happens, he wants the front defense to monitor the activity and lead some of the surviving ghouls to the 24th ward to hide out."

"Got it, Puzzle." Kiyoshi saying, holding his thumb up. Before he continued Kiyoko spoke, "No casualties like usual?"

"Yes." He replied, "Also if he had assigned you a mission, he wishes you the best of luck... Vic, the day of operation?"

"Oh!.. Yes, the owl suppression will commence in two weeks." Vic explains, "However Special class investigator Arima will arrive if anything goes south."

"Arima?... Everyone knows to avoid him, correct?" Berserker says out loud. Everyone except Taiga, Berserker, Naosuke and Yoshimitsu yelled 'yes'. "If that's it return to your wards and await further orders." Berserker looked to Yoshimitsu for confirmation.

He nodded and mostly everyone every left the briefing room. Yoshimitsu stayed to talk to Naosuke about something. Before Berserker left, he stopped at he door and turned his attention to his little sister, who was looking out of the cracked window. Taiga didn't have to turn around to tell that Berserker was standing right behind her.

"What it is, Berserker?" She asked in a low, weak tone.

"Mind telling me what Wolf asked you to do?" He replies then removes his mask and pulls down his hood of his dark navy coat.

"Wolf-san doesn't like for us to talk about our private conversations, Berserker." She says and presses a hand against the glass. "Besides his always been a secretive man."

"Mmh... True, we may never see what's under his mask but we all know to trust him to the fullest. He was the one that got us all out of that hell hole." Berserker says, leaning his head against the cement wall. "Let's hope the old man knows what he's doing."

^20th ward^
-Yoshimitsu's pov-

"I see that you've already got Touka-chan and Hinami out." I said as I sat down at one of the stools. ".. You're actually going head to head with the CCG, Yoshimura-san."

"I was eventually going to have to pay for my sins eventually, Yoshimitsu-kun." He said, placing down a cup of hot coffee. I chuckled a bit after taking a sip of it.

"The only thing good, people are probably going to remember this place is the coffee." I smiled, then continued to drink. "Are you sure don't want to escape? After all the years, you helped us out."

"If you truly do want to pay me back then let me do what I please." He tells me. I sighed and nodded at his request. A few minutes passed until one of us spoke again.

"What is Wolf going to do after this?" Yoshimura asked. I shrugged my shoulders and replied that 'he has different thing planned for us'. "Hmm... I see then I wish you guys the best of luck."

"I should be heading out now... Wolf-san, wants me and Shade to move out of this ward before the attack." I sighed as I stood up. "Good luck to you, Yoshimura-san." I left after seeing him nod and clean the counter.

^3rd ward^
-3rd pov-

"Uff. hufff.. Sorry, I'm late. There was hallway traffic." The detective says bursting into the briefing room. "Damn.. What did I miss?"

"Ranpo-kun?" Other investigators said. "Hallway traffic?"

"Special class investigator Ranpo, you and your partner are going with Tanakamaru's squad now." Marude says.

"Huff... Got it." Ranpo replied. "Oh here's my thing in case I somehow die in battle." He handed Marude a white folder piece of paper that said '...' on the front.

"Why don't you ever show any concern for your own life, Ranpo-kun?" Marude asked, taking that folded paper.

Ranpo gave him a sadistic smile, "Because if I die, I know that I lived a fulfilling life... Besides we all die one day, Marude."