Doves Invasion

-3rd pov-
^4th ward^
April 15
2:03 am

In an alley, two investigators had stopped after losing site of their prey. Their prey was a ghoul more precisely a member of the No Face's gang.

"Where did the ghoul from before go!?" One of them said.

"He should have fled this way.........!" The other one had caught site of a female wearing a nightgown. (Not really sure what type of clothing it is so bear with me.)

"Good evening." She said, holding the end of her gown up a bit.

She had short red orange hair and porcelain colored skin. "A woman...?" To their misfortune it was a ambush that led to one being beheaded and the other stabbed through the heart from behind.

The one that was stabbed fell to his knees and groaned before laying down and died. The ones that killed them were Sumi and Uta. Kado had soon came out with Taiga from where they were hiding.

"..... Honestly, what do you guys take me for?" Itori asks.

"Erotic." Kado says putting a jacket on Itori.

"Huh?" Taiga looks at him with an unsure look before heading over to Uta's side.

"I had to do that because their weapons would've made a loud noise if they'd been deployed." Uta answers.

"Erotic?"

"Then why couldn't Taiga do it!" Itori says angrily.

"Itori, you should know one reason why and Uta tried that." Taiga says looking away and wrapping her arms around herself.

"Fine." Itori says as they started to leave.
~~~~~~~~~

-Taiga's pov-

"This damage to this side is 6 people..." Ghost tells Uta, who was eating... I'm not going to say.

Blood looks at Ghost. "Looks like the 'Doves' are rapidly increasing here..."

"I wonder if they came to crush the 4th ward.." Uta says, looking at me.

I sat next to him, my back against the arm of the couch. My legs were hugged to my chest as my hand were on my knees.

"The problem isn't the large amount of investigators." I started. "It's the group leader that commands them... We're practically receiving the most damage from him."

"... Arima..." We heard and turned to Renji who was leaning on the wall behind us. "... He's an associate special class investigator..."

'Arima-kun has climbed up very high since the last I saw him.' I thought to myself as I felt Uta's gaze on me. Looking at him, I moved slightly closer to him. Enough that he practically pulled me to the other side of the couch.

"Is that so... So he has the second rank from the top. That's impressive for someone that young.." Uta says. "You know him?"

"Uta, I want to help too." Renji says, which was kind of strange for him to want help out. "Arima..... I'll be the one to kill him."