18-Holy Shugar Cookies

Start from the beginning

"I could afford it. How much?" Kakashi asked the woman. I turned around, he stood infront of her.

"120000¥, it was created by an extinct clan far from here, and is an anteque(sp?)." She said, her head in her hands leaning forward.

"I'll take it." Kakashi said handing her money.

"Pleasure doing buissnes." She said with a smirk, grabbing the money and counting while I gaped at Kakashi. She took the bracelets and dropped it in Kakashi's open palm.

"Why-Wha-When-Question Mark?" I said, unable to finish a sentence.

Kakashi gave me a close eyed smile and chuckle. Then put the bracelet on my right hand. Then put the other bracelet on his left. "It'll be like our wedding rings." He said. I tried pushing down the blush on my cheeks with no sucsess. I looked to the ground with a smile.

"Ah-thanks." I said looking at it. I had the one with the multiple Kanji. I found the Kanji for Love. That reminded me of something.

Gaara. The Chunin exams! They start in July!! What is this!? What day?! Gaara comes one week before the exams. Uh...darn it math!

"Kakashi, what's the date?" I asked frantic as I looked up at him. We were walking...somewhere.

"Uh. Its the 23rd of June...why?" Kakashi asked.

"Oh, nothing...it just gives us 7 days to train the team harder." I said with a Sai smile. Kakashi looked at me confused but didn't say anything.

Seven days will go bye fast... but slow at the same time...

(A.N: Yes...You know it...Filler Episode/Chapters~ Gomenasaii :3)

-FF- Next Day at Training Field.

I walked to the training field early, I was getting an understanding of the layout of Konoha, although everyonce in a while I would make a wrong turn and need to ask directions. I was becoming known as Asoka, Kakashi's Loving Wife.

Me? My impression? BLEGH. Marriage is just a name isn't it? I swear. Everytime; Hatake-chan, Hatake-san, Oh look its Kakashi's wife, aren't they adorable?

Really? Seriously? I mean, Gossip even louder and scream it to my old dimention. They'd LOVE to hear about a dead person getting married.

"Hey Asoka-sensei." Naruto called. I looked at him boredly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I heard you got married." Sakura hit him on the head hard.

"You idiot! I wanted to ask- I mean, You can't ask things like that!" Sakura corrected then scolded. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm married." I said.

It was Quiet..

"To who?" This time it was Sauske. I looked at him confused but awnsered.

"Kakashi." I shrugged.

"Kyaa! Both of our Sensei's are married! When was the wedding?! When did this happen?! Why wasn't I tols?!" Sakura yelled jumping up and down.

"Not really a wedding...I don't truthfully care.." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Aw..."

"Woof!" I heard a bark. I turned around to see Akamaru, Kiba, Shino, Hinata and Kurenai walking over to us.

"Hey." Kiba said.

"H-Hi Naruto." Hinata stuttered. Shino nodded, agnolaging their presence. Kurenai's red eyes studied me.