Training in the waves

Start from the beginning

"But I'm already such a charmer." He smirked.

"Of course you are. We maybe team mates but I still find you annoying as all hell. Actually let's include Sakura in that." I smirked back.

"Unlike Sakura I'm sure you've thought about me naked, huh?." he said with his smirk widening and straining his cheeks. Realising that I couldn't think of a quick enough comeback I growled at him.

"Watch what you say, Uchiha. We still haven't finished what we started when we gave our introductions." I threatened.

I felt him tense and I laughed. He shot me a glare but I ignored him and got up to walk out the house. He yelled something out to me but I just flipped him off and went for a walk.

********* Sasuke's POV *********

I called out to Natsuki as she was walking out the door but she just flipped me off and kept walking. I scowled and headed back up to my room for some peace when I bumped into Naruto.

"Oi Sasuke. Do you know where Natsuki is?" He asked. I glared and walked past him. "Oi Sasuke, did you hear me!?"

"Hn. She went out for a walk or something." I said.

"Thanks." I heard him say before he ran off. I walked into my room that I share with Naruto and laid down on my bed.

'Why does she have to be so difficult! She's so confusing. One minute we'll be getting along just fine and the next she's biting my head off about something. She's always friendly to Sakura and that idiot Naruto - well maybe not Sakura, but that's beside the point. Why am I the one getting the cold shoulder!! Argh!!!' I thought to my self, but it is true. I shouldn't care what she thinks of me. However, there's a part of me that doesn't want her to hate me. I don't understand why I feel that way... I just do.

I sat up after hearing people talking downstairs. I walked down and saw Kakashi now awake talking to Sakura and Tazuna.

"Oh, Sasuke. Sit down I want to have a talk with you." Kakashi said. I huffed and sat down to listen.

------------- time skip to the next day (Natsuki's POV) -------------

I woke up to the sound of Sakura's stupid alarm clock. I threw something at it which made it shatter. I bolted up and stared at the broken clock. Man, Sakura's gonna kill me!

I jumped out of bed, grabbed a change of clothes and went for a shower.

I got changed into a brown crop top that reached halfway between my belly button and boobs, a pair of black skinny jeans with a paw print on the left leg and a brown belt. I brushed my short hair and walked downstairs for breakfast.

"Natsuki!" Naruto yelled and gave me a hug. I returned it and ruffled his blonde hair. Naruto saw my outfit and commented, "Woah Natsuki, that's a different look for you!"

I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly and smiled. "Ah yeah. I just decided not to wear my jacket."

"Not just that, but your really pretty without it!" Naruto praised. I chuckled.

"Thanks Naruto."

I decided to read the others minds to see what they thought of my outfit.

Sakura's thoughts- 'Ew, I can't believe she's wearing something tacky like that! I am jealous of her figure though. What if she's trying to get Sasuke-kun to notice her! What if she actually likes him! I won't give up Sasuke-kun to the likes of her!!'

Kakashi's thoughts- 'It's good to see that Natsuki's awake now and back to her usual self. I guess that means we can start training now.'