Chapter 9: The Deal

Start from the beginning

"My daughter is in love with him, and I do not want to ruin that; though there is a tiny piece of my mind that is telling me that she does not know what love is yet. I believe he is forcing her into a romantic relationship, and I do not want the same occurrences that happened to me to happen to her." I sadly responded as I debated in what I should do.

"Very confusing, have you said anything to the Cullen's ?" Aro questioned after a few moments of this all sinking in.

"Only that I have been raped, other than that they don't know who raped me." I responded curious as to what is going on in his head.

"Well this is very confusing." Aro honestly said as he pondered on what to do.

"Okay, how about I send you something in the mail addressed to you, knowing that all the Cullen's are going to be curious and it is going to have something symbolizing that the mutt raped you." Interesting idea.

"Interesting, but what will it be?" 

"Your not going to like this idea very long." He warily responded.

"Why?" 

" Because we have to get a video of Jacob confirming that he raped you, which may also lead him to raping you again."

"Is this the only way?" Please say that there is another way!!

"It appears so."

"Alright I will let him rape me, if he intends to, tonight and then you will get the video right?" I questioned even though I was on the verge of tears.

"Yes."

"Okay and don't take this the wrong way but I never thought I would be asking you for help." I honestly admitted.

"Ones enemy can also be a friend, Bella."

"Okay, Thank you!" I hugged him without thinking and surprisingly I did not want to attack him; possibly because it is built in my mind that attacking him will be useless. 

"You are welcome." I stepped back and began to smile but it once again faded at the thought of Renessmee.