Chapter 30

I wake up to the sound of heavy rain  beating against a window that's draped with red curtains. Red? I don't even have curtains in my room I think to myself, clearly confused. It takes me a moment to realize that I am in fact not in my room but a hotel room. Harry's hotel room.

I turn over on my stomach and stare at him still in a deep, peaceful sleep. His curls fall over his face but I can still make out the small frown he has. Poor Harry. He's been through so much this past week, I would do anything to make that frown go away, to make Delilah go away.

She'd given him so much trouble these past few days. Of course, she'd given me just as much but I didn't care about myself, all I cared about was the man laying next to me.

I knew Harry was putting up a front and trying to act tough as though he was unphased about the accident and the fact that it was Delilah that caused it but I knew deep down he cared and was even a little fearful for his life. Who wouldn't be? Delilah was a psycho! I cannot wait until Harry gets a divorce from her. NOBODY should have to put up with that!

For now, I push the thought of Delilah to the back off mind and turn my attention back to Harry. He looks so precious sleeping. I wish I could just lay here next to him forever but sadly, I have to get home before my parents start freaking out and start calling everyone they know asking for me.

Not wanting to wake Harry up from his sleep, I quietly slip out of the bed and hurry to put my clothes on.

I don't want to just leave Harry but I also don't want to wake him so I search through the drawers in the room, looking for a pen and paper. "Ah, here they are." I whisper, as I pull out a wad of sticky notes and a pen.

"As much as I hate to leave you, have to head home. Be back later. I love you. xx -A"

With that, I give him one last kiss on the forehead before heading out. I walk down to the lobby and to my disappointment, Margaret isn't here. Hmm, I think to myself, she's probably in her office.

I quickly rush out of the hotel and to the car while the rain begins to get heavier. Mom and dad are probably going nuts trying to find out when I'm getting home. Lucky for me, there's not much traffic so I get home pretty early.

As im pulling into the drive way I stop dead in my tracks. The all too familiar car is parked in the middle of the driveway.

Niall's car. "Fuck." I mumble to myself. Why the hell is he here?!

Clearly, we are over so I can't think of a reasonable explanation for his presence. Crap. I hope he didn't tell my parents about Harry and I. He wouldn't, right?

I get out of the car and slowly walk over to the front door, dreading having to see him. I slowly turn the doorknob and enter the empty entrance.

"Yeah, she's great." I hear the thick Irish accent say, coming from the living room. Great?? Is he talking about me? We broke up, why is he even here?!

I carefully make my way into the room were six pairs of eyes lock on me.

"Sweetie you're all wet!" My mom exclaims. Well.. cleary I think to myself as it's only pouring outside.

"Hi." Niall speaks up and I dare to look him in the eyes to see a purely evilish looking smirk on his face. "Can we talk for a bit?" He asks, eyebrows raised and all.

"Fine." I mumble as I scowl, making sure it's evident that I am pissed off and not enjoying this one damn bit.

We walk down the hall into kitchen and I wast no time in confronting him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I half shout, half whisper.

He finds this amusing and laughs, "Chill babe. I'm just here to talk."

Talk?? There's no way all he wants to do is talk.

"Quit playing games and tell me what you actually want," I  seethe.

"Damn, looks like getting screwed by some old guy has you all wound up, you think it'd be the opposite." He laughs. "You know.. I can change that." He winks.

"You're disgusting. There's no way I'd ever sleep with you and me and Ha- Mr. Styles haven't done anything like that. Why the fuck are you here Niall?? Are you going to tell my parents??"

He stands there staring at me before chuckling, "No. Not if you do what I ask you to."

What he asks?? What the fuck does he think this is?? Is he trying to blackmail me??

"I'm not doing anything for you Niall. Leave me the hell alone and get the hell out of my house! You wouldn't dare tell my parents anything, anyways it's not like anything is going on.. you're delusional." I state, not trying to give Harry and I's relationship away. It was barely starting to get.. somewhat better and I'd hate for somebody to ruin it.

"Haha. You really thin I won't? Try me Belle. I'll fucking tell them righg now if you want me to. I'm sure i'd kill them to know there daughter's been fucking their married neighbor."

Shit.. "What do you want me to do?"

"Ah. Good girl. It's simple really. That girl you walked in on me with.. she dumped me."

"Ok and?? What does this have to do with me?"

"That's the thing, I want to get her back. Her brother beat me up cause he thought I cheated on her."

Though?? He probably did! I thought to myself while rolling my eyes.

"I want to get him back.." He says.

"I still don't understand what this has to do with me Niall." I say, growing irritated that he's still here and he's blackmailing me in my own damn house!

"I want you to come to this party he's having and lure him in so me and a few of my buddies can return the favor." He says as he points to his barely visible, but bruised eye. "And if you don't Annabelle, just remember, I know where you live and your parents love me so much they'd believe what I have to say about you any damn time."

What. The. Fuck. Harry is not going to be happy about this.

HI GUYSSSS!!! Sorry I haven't updated in like a literal year?! This chapter is so horrible but I just wanted to write something even if it is complete trash lol. Update on my life: I just finished my first year of college last week! I dyed my hair purple today! I'm going to Seattle in 2 weeks with my best friends! That's pretty much it! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this even though it sucks! :))