chapter 24

I stood at the door with my mouth hanging open.

"O-Oh my god!" The girl on Niall screeched as she turned to me with a shocked look. She quickly dismounted him. 

Niall's face was of pure shock. His eyes were wide and he quickly tried to compose himself as he tried to get up from the bed.

"A-" He tried saying as he came toward me but my instincts kicked in and I bolted down the stairs as fast as I could. I could hear his heavy steps following behind me.

"Annabelle stop!" He yelled.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to look at him.

"What?! What do you want Niall?!" I yelled, I was raging.

I know I'd said this probably wouldn't be a huge deal since I had expected that he might be cheating and I shouldn't be getting mad since I was pretty much on the verge of having a real relationship with Harry but honestly, I was pissed.

Niall always seemed like the type of guy that wouldn't do something like this. He was always kind, always good to me. Not once had he ever disrespected me so this seemed totally out of character with him. I was surprised really.

"You weren't supposed to see tha-"

"Oh I wasn't supposed to see that? I wasn't supposed to see some girl straddling my boyfriend!? Sorry I happened to walk in at the wrong time Niall! Maybe I should have called first so you had time to hide her!" I spoke venomously.

"Fuck.." He cursed lowly. "It's not like that!" He yelled back.

"Oh really?" I said cocking an eyebrow. "What's it like then Niall? Enlighten me!" I chuckled bitterly.

He narrowed his eyes a little and then sighed deeply. "I'm sorry.." He said and looked down at the floor.

His words stung and I couldn't help but feel anger sadness all at the same time. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Don't cry.. I'm so-"

"Just save your apologies." I sneered as I wiped the tears away turned towards the door.

"I didn't mean to hurt you.." I heard him whisper one last time before I was out the door and getting into the car.

My eyes stung from the crying but I was quick to look in the mirror and recompose myself. I needed to get away from here, fast.

I started the car and drove without thinking about where I was even going. My veins were pulsing and my heart beating erratically.

In a few minutes I was pulling up into the well known record shop. I got out of the car in a hurry, not even bothering to lock it and entered where I was greeted by Zayn.

"Hey Belle." He grinned but I quickly waved him off and headed to the back room.

I entered without knocking and was found with Harry sitting at the desk with a book a hand.

"Hey. I was just about to call you. What are you do-"

I intereupted him by jumping on his lap, straddling him and attacking my lips onto his.

He was quick to repond and kissed me back. His tongue swiping across my bottom lip begging for entrace which I allowed easily.

He placed his hands on my hips carefully and I took this as a sign to start moving them. I rolled them onto his and I heard him groan. I smirked into the kiss.

He pulled away slowly and brough his lips behind my ear where he placed a small kiss anf tugged at my lobe lightly.

"Fuck Annabelle.." He moaned.

His moans only encouraged me to start moving my hips faster. I could feel him harden underneath me.

He brought his lips to my neck and started placing small kisses teasingly. He then stopped at my sweet spot only he knew and sucked lightly, still sure to leave a mark.

I groaned softly, tangling my fingers in his hair and tugging at the roots. "Harry.." I moaned.

I felt him smirk in the crook of my neck and I rolled my eyes. He's so cocky. Since he was teasing me now I decided to mess with him too.

I connected our lips once more and removed my fingers from his hair and brought my palm down to his jeans on his thigh.

"Fuck fuck.." He cursed breathlessly and I patted myself on the back mentally.

I inched my hand towards his crotch but he disconnected our lips and caught my wrist.

"Wh-whats wrong?" I asked now feeling worried and saddened that he's stopped me. Tears pooled my eyes.

"No.. no. Hey, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't cry.. I just.. I want to wait you know. I know I've done these things before but you haven't and I want to do things right with you. Ok?" He said, staring at me intently.

His words only made me want to cry harder and a few tears spilled down my cheeks.

"Baby.." He coo'd as he wiped away some with the pad of his thumb.

"What's wrong?" He asked, fixing me on his lap as he stared down at me.

"It's just.. I was going to break up with Niall, like you wanted me to." I let out.

"And? Isn't that a good thing?" He asked confused, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, yeah. I got there and I walked up to his room but when I opened the door.. I-I found him with some other girl." I sniffled.

"That prick. He was cheating on you?! I should go find him and bash his skull." He growled.

I giggled a little at the thought then shook it out of my head.

"Ah, there's my girl." Harry grinned when he saw me smile.

I smiled back at him as he wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"He was no good for yoy anyways. You need a man not some little boy. You've got me." He said.

"You'll always have me.." He whispered in my ear and my heart fluttered.

I was glad to have somebody like Harry. He was always there for me and I was finally ready to have something real with him. Even if it was frowned upon, I didn't care. Once Harry finally got a divorce, we could really be together. I couldn't wait.

"You'll always have me too." I whispered back and snuggled into him.

Sorry for any mistakes. Hope you enjoy! Sorry it takes me a while to update I kind of just lost some motivation to continue the story, not many people read it anymore but I don't want to disappoint the ones that do enjoy it so I'll continue to update. -A :)