chapter 15

Harry's pov
'What the fuck happened?' I think to myself as I look around the room in confusion. "Where am I and where the fuck are my pants?" I say, still sounding groggy from my sleep.

"Hey babe." I hear the annoying voice of the bartender from last night as she walks in through the bedroom door. Shit. Don't tell me I..

"Leaving already?" She smirks as she notices me starting to quickly get up. She starts to crawl on the bed and pushes me back. "Aw you are? I thought we could go for another round." She says seductively. I almost gag.
I cannot fucking believe I let this happen. Shit. If I wasn't such an asshole I would have my baby girl right now.. Instead, I just created another huge fucking mess for myself.

As for Delilah, I don't really give a fuck that I cheated on her since I don't even consider her anything to me but with Annabelle that was a whole different story. If she found out she'd never forgive me.

How could I be so stupid? Me sleeping with Delilah is what got me into this mess in the first place and now sleeping with some random girl I don't even know? Fuck, I bet she hates me. I'm no good for her..

"Hello??" The annoying girl on me waves her hand in front of my face trying to catch my attention. I must have zoned out. "Get off me." I say harshly as I push her off of me. "Well that was rude." She whines.

"I don't give a fuck!" I shout. I have to get out of here. I can't be here anymore. I find my clothes on the floor and quickly dress into them. As I'm putting on my shoes, she tugs at my sleeve. "Don't go baby." She says in her annoying ass voice. "Let me go!" I bark as I stand up and dash out of the room and out the small apartment complex.

Well, my car isn't here. It's probably still at the bar. Damn, I really don't want to walk all the way over there although I'm sure it will be good to have some time to think about what the hell I just did.

Much to my dismay all I can think about is my baby girl and her sad filled eyes.

-
The walk from the apartment complex wasn't that far from the bar as I had expected it to be. Maybe like a 20 minute walk. I spot my car from a distance and I check my pockets and feel my keys, phone, and wallet in there. Ok I'm good.

I get into the car and decide to just go home and get some sleep. I'm not in the mood for work and luckily Delilah isn't home today so I won't have to go through her interrogating me about why I didn't come home last night.

As I'm pulling up into the driveway I spot her. She's sitting outside her house reading a book. I watch her from my car, careful not to be seen.
She looks different..

It's her hair. She got a haircut. It's really short, barely reaching her shoulder. She still looks so fucking beautiful. More beautiful than anyone I have ever laid my eyes on. Her skin looks so milky and smooth. Her lips, plump and red, moving slowly as she reads. Her cheeks are a rosy color, probably from the cold. She should really be wearing a sweater.. I laugh at the thought.

She must have realized it was cold because she stood up and went into her house. Her parents aren't home yet. They're arriving in 2 days. Maybe I should go in and check on her? After all, I'm still supposed to be watching over her for her parents..

I decide against it... at least for now. She needs time alone and I need to sort myself out before I do something stupid again.

I get out of the car rush into the house sinces it's freezing out. I walk into the bedroom Delilah and I share.. or should I say used to. I usually sleep on the couch most night, not wanting to be in her presence. Now that she insn't here though, I take off my jeans and shirt and get into the bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

8:00 p.m.
I wake up drenched in sweat, my breathing is labored. I had a nightmare, although it actually wasn't. I dreamt that I had lost my baby girl..
that is until I woke and rememeber I actually had. I miss her so much.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom, taking a shower trying to cool myself down. Once I get out I change into some joggers and Rolling Stones t-shirt.

I walk out of the bedroom and notice that Delilah still isn't here? I wonder where she is. Probably screwing around with some other guy. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she was. I would even be sort of relieved, she wouldn't be complaining all the time asking me to "make love" to her or about how our marriage is falling apart, as if she didn't already know. Whatever, if she doesn't come home that's even better for me.

I sit on the couch and turn on the television, deciding to watch Friends reruns. It's always been one of my favorite shows. I feel myself starting to fall asleep again when I hear the doorbell ring. "Ugh." I groan. Who could it be? It's almost 10.

I open up the door but nobody is there? Hm. I glance around but I don't spot anybody. Although something does catch my eye. My baby girl. She has her bedroom light on and I can see her from here. I decide to go over and check on her.. just in case. Maybe there was some creep out here or something and I just want to make sure she's safe..

I head back into the house and grab the key her parents had given me to get into their house and walk over. I open the door slowly, not wanting to startle her and have her think somebody is breaking in. I shut it slowly, once again and head up the stairs.

Annabelle's pov
"Niall!!" I giggle as he continues to tickle me. He's been doing this for about 5 minutes and I swear if he doesn't stop i'm going to pee. Niall chuckles and then stops.

"Thank you!" I sigh in relief. "Not so fast.." He says as he gets on top of me and starts kissing me softly. He pushes me back slowly onto the bed and my head hits the soft pillow. "Mmm." I moan lowly as he starts pressing kisses to the side of my neck. He then starts to suck gently, finding my sweet spot and I let out a loud moan, "Niall" I call his name. I can feel his smug grin against my neck.

He presses one more kiss to my neck before his lips come to mine again. We continue this until we both hear my doorknob turn suddenly.

"Sh-it." Niall says as we both turn and we see Harry with wide eyes. He eyes on me and Niall, Niall still on top of me.

"Oh, uh I did- I didn't know, sorry I should have knocked." He looks flustered and I feel my cheeks turn pink at the way he's just staring at us. "I just, uh, I came in to check up on you. I didn't know you had company. I just heard somebody ring my doorbell and when I checked nobody was there so I got worried and decided to see if you were ok." He stammers. "Oh well, yeah. I'm fine." I say lowly, not making eye contact with him. "Alrigh. I'll show myself out.." He says with a hint of sadness in his voice and he shuts the bedroom door, leaving.

"Finally." Niall groans as he continues placing kisses on me but I slightly push him off. "I'm not feeling to good." I murmur. "Let's just watch a movie?" He nods and we get under the sheets and cuddle. Too bad my mind is somewhere else..

Harry's pov
Shit. I can't believe I walked in on that.. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't walked in? Would my baby girl let him touch her the way I do? I shudder. I hope not. Nobody can make her feel what I do.. Nobody.

I walk back over to my house trying not to think about my baby with somebody else. That's when I notice a note on the door. I take it and read it,"You can't get rid of me that easily."

What the fuck?

Hey guys, I hope you like the chapter! Who do you think left that note? ;) Make sure to comment and vote please, it would mean a lot! Thanks. :) -A