Discontinue? Delete?

Should I discontinue this story? Honestly, I've lost all motivation to continue writing, I don't even like reading on wattpad anymore, let alone do I want to write. It's not even that I don't have time because I am literally laying in bed bored while I type this I just don't know where to go with it and I hate looking back on this story I literally cringe. I don't know if I should just delete it altogether? I haven't been in the best place lately, I have been going through some things and I just feel really bad for letting the people that actualky enjoy this story down and I hate that I have no motivation to go on with it. I know I said I wouldn't give up on it but as of now I am.. I understand if you guys are mad, I would be too so if you want to go off go ahead. I just hate feeling like im keeping you all waiting for something that isn't even going to come, I haven't updated in months. I think now was the time to let you guys now so I don't keep you waiting.. I am really sorry. I hope you undertstand and if not thats fine. I still love you all and I will forever be grateful for all the support I got with this story, you guys are great and Im sorry I let you down.