SORRY BUT

I know ya'll probably hate me because I haven't updated BUT I FUCKING SAW HALSEY LAST NIGHT!!!

I saw her at The Shrine in LA again (I saw the 1975 there almost 3 months ago) Of course most of you know the concert was general admission so I was excited I was like "Im going to be so close!!" and we got into the venue and me and my friends were all pretty close but it was SO freaking hot and I could barely even move I was packed in so tight and let me remind you this was 2 hours BEFORE she came out so I was just standing there with my friend holding hands so I wouldn't lose her.

At 9:10 it started and EVERYONE went freaking crazy!! They were pushing so much, way more than before, people were pulling my hair, people in front were stepping on me, theres was a point where I was literally being push I kinda like fell sideways I wasnt even supporting myself anymore lmao it was so bad!! :/

I knew I had to get out of there because it was horrible I could barely breathe and I noticed this girl that was in front of me couldn't either she was having the same problem as me so I just grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the pit and she thanked me and we introduced ourselves. Then we went to the balcony bc literally it was a nightmare on the floor and she bought me a water because we were both dying of thirst and so sweaty. She was so nice though!! We stayed together for the rest of the concert and then my other friend met up with us because she couldn't handle the pit either.

ANYWAYS, after all that horrible mess, it was way more enjoyable up at the balcony. I wasn't close but I still could see and hear her and that's all that matters it was super fun. I'm sure if I stayed in the pit I would have passed out any second.

OVERALL THOUGH LIKE I SAID IT WAS FUN ONCE I GOT OVER THAT AND I HAD A GOOD TIME!✨