chapter 19

Annabelle's pov
As I make my way into the bathroom I feel Harry's strong arms push me into the wall.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I ask, suddenly feeling breathless.

He doesn't say anything, instead he pins my hands above my head. "H-Harry, p-please."
He smirks at me and leans into me, his lips meeting my ear. "What do you want Annabelle?" He coos.

"L-Let me go." I whimper as I try to move my hand from his grip and push at his chest. All he does is give me a small chuckle and proceeds to raise my hands above my head once again.

His warm breath fans against my skin and it sends chills across my whole body.

"I know you've missed this just as much as I have," He whispers in my ear softly.

He's right. I have missed being with him but he hurt me and I'm not ready to do anything just yet. I don't think I will ever be able to fully forgive him.

When he notices I don't say anything he takes action into his own hands. He brings his soft lips up to my neck and I shiver. It's been so long, and it feels so good.

"H-Harry." I can't help but let out a small moan. "That's my girl." I can feel his smirk against my neck. So cocky.

He continues, trailing kisses on my neck and stopping to suck on my sweet spot. This causes me to let out a strangled moan.

Harry groans into my neck and I can feel his lower region growing. I don't want him to get too excited considering that I am not going to do anything with him so I pull away from him before he can do anything and quickly slip into the bathroom.

"Ugh." I hear him from outside. I chuckle a little because I got him so overwhelmed and I change into the clothes he got me. It is a little too big on me but I'm glad he didn't get me anything of Delilah's to wear. I'd rather freeze to death than wear her clothing.

Once I finish changing I catch my reflection in the mirror. I look awful. My mascara is all smeared and I look like a dead racoon. My hair is also a mess. My whole seems to be a mess these days.

I sigh to myself quietly and I look to see if there's anything to clean up with. With my luck there isn't anything. I end up just grabbing some toilet paper and wetting it with water and start rubbing my face, trying to get it clear. Once I finish, I look for a brush this time. Luckily, there was one in one of the cabinets. I quickly brush my hair out, getting rid of any tangles and try throwing it into a pony tail with not much success since I had cut my hair too short but I liked it. Whatever, I looked fine, anyways it's like I cared what Harry thought or anything.

I come out with my wet clothes in hand and find Harry sitting on the couch. I let out and awkward cough and he turns my way.

"Oh, your clothes. Let me take that." He walks over and I hand him the clothes. "I'm just going to throw them in the dryer really quick. Why don't you uh.. stay? Just while it dries."

"I don't think that would be a very good idea. My parents are probably wondering why I'm not home yet." I say quietly. "I can call them and say we're still at the shop. I'll say we couldn't get out because of the rain or something. Just stay for a while." I am about argue with him, saying I have to go and do homework but then he adds, "Please." his eyes pleading. I hesitate for a bit but I just nod, signaling that I'll stay a bit.

Harry gives me a small smile and tells me to sit on the couch while he throws the clothes in the dryer. I walk over to the couch to sit and heads off, coming back a few minutes later.

He sits down a few inches away from me and we sit in silence for a while before he breaks it.
"Do you want to watch tv?" He asks. "Oh, yeah, sure." He nods and turns the tv on skimming through channels before he settles on reruns of 'F.r.i.e.n.d.s.' I smile to myself, this is one of my favorite shows.

We watch the show, not talking. Both of us laugh her and there at the stupid jokes coming from the tv.

"Hey," Harry says, "You're shaking. Do you want a blanket?" I hadn't noticed, but it had gotten pretty cold all of a sudden. "Yeah, please." I answer back before he goes off and comes back with a huge blanket.

He sits on the couch again, this time though, I notice he is a lot closer to me but I don't say anything. "Here." He smiles as he throws the blanket over the both of us and we continue to watch the show.

Soon, I feel everything fade as I drift off to sleep.

Harry's pov
Me and Annabelle laugh at the show. It's always been one of my favorites. I can tell she's not ready to be with me or even try to give me another chance and that's why she had left me with a hard-on earlier. God this girl.

I'm not blaming her and I'm not angry. If she needs time, I am willing to give her that. I just want to be able to have this with her again. I want to hang out with her and make her happy. Just like before but I want to do things right this time. I will.

I feel her body slump against mine and I know she's fallen asleep. She's had a rough day, so have I. I'm pretty beat honestly.

I get up and pick up her small, fragile body, being careful not to wake her and I head of the stairs. I undo the bed with one arm and gently set her down onto it. She stirs a little but doesn't wake. I get rid of my sweats that I had changed into earlier and pull my shirt off, throwing it onto the floor and getting into the bed with her.

I pull her close to me, my arm wrapping itself over her waist. I snuggle into the crook of her neck and give her a small kiss.

"I love you." I say for this first time and actually mean it as I drift off to sleep, holding her in my arms.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been taking me a while to update now, I'm doing my best but trust me, I will keep updating and I hope you guys continue to read! I didn't proofread this so sorry if there is mistakes (i'm sure there is) lol. Anyways.. HAVE YOU GUYS LISTENED TO MITAM. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH WOLVES AND WHAT A FEELING LIKE HOLY SHIT FUCK ME UP!!! Lmao, IF I COULD FLY MAKES ME SO EMO IM SO. OK SORRY GUYS. I hope you enjoy this, make sure to vote and comment!! -A :)