chapter 4

Hi guys! I hope you're liking the story thus far. It'd be great if you guys gave me some input? Maybe tell me if you're liking it or if I should fix something? Anyways, thank you for taking some time to read this. Enjoy! -A

I hear my alarm go off. Ugh. I check the time and it reads '11:33'. Crap. I have to be at the record store in an hour. Today's my first day working with Harry. I feel anxious as to what might happen.. like what happened yesterday.

After Harry had left me alone in the room, I stayed there for a few minutes trying to calm myself and process what had just happened. I mean, I had just kissed the man.

Once I felt as though I was ok I had walked out of the room. I scanned the store searching for the green pair of eyes I was so fond of.  Quickly, I spotted him. I walked over to him, and softly asked me if he'd take me home.

"What?" He snapped. "Speak up."

Was he angry? Why would he be angry? Did I do something wrong? Was it the kiss? He seemed to enjoy it just as much as I had though.. I was pretty scared and I didn't want to anger him any more than I already had so I decided to get out of his way.

I spent about and hour looking around the store and picking out records I would enjoy. I even got a few.

While I was paying for them, I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder. It was a boy, maybe a year or two older than me. He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He was handsome if I was being honest.

"Hi, I'm Niall." He said, and gave me a kind smile.

"O-Oh, um hi, I-I'm Annabelle." I said softly.

"That's a nice name," he complimented.

I could feel my cheeks burning. "Thank you." I gave him a short smile.

"Are you new here?" he asked. "I'm just asking because I've never seen you around, it looks like you could use a friend."

"You're not wrong about that last part" I mumbled.

He let out a small chuckle. "Here, I'll give you my number and maybe we can meet up sometime?" He offered.

I wasn't too sure but he seemed like a nice guy and so I agreed. We exchanged numbers and he promised to text me to hang out sometime. With that I smiled at him and he left the store.

A few minutes later Harry had informed me he was leaving and he'd take me home. The car ride was mostly silent. I knew he was mad at me but I honestly had no clue why..

Anyways, that was all yesterday. I quickly get out of bed and jump in the shower. I get out and decide on wearing something simple. I slip on some black skinny jeans, white converse, and a grey tank top. I put my hair up in a bun since i'm too lazy to really do anything with it and head downstairs. I head to the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal. I eat quickly making small talk with my mom and head out.

Harry had told my parents that he would be glad to take me to the store with him everyday since he knew my parents were often busy. I walked up his driveway and noticed his door was already opened. I peeked in and saw him and his wife kissing. I felt sick.

How could he have kissed me just yesterday and now here he was kissing her? I noticed she was trailing her hands down into his pants.. oh. I couldn't watch this. I was disgusted by her.. by him. For allowing her to do this to him after he had just kissed me the day before!!

I shouldn't have even came here or taken the job. I run down the driveway but he must have seen me because he came out the door.

"Annabelle? Where are you going? Lets go." He says, as if I had not just witnessed his wife touching him.. down there.

"I'm going home!" I mannage to yell at him. I continue running but he catches up to me.

"You're not going anywhere." He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me into the car.

What the hell? Who does he think he is. He's not my dad. Im about to unbuckle myself and get out of the car but before I can he's already driving down the street.

"Ughhh." I moan and make it obvious that I'm annoyed.

"What's up with you?" Harry chucles.

"What's wrong with me? You kissed me yesterday that's what's wrong! And I just saw you kissing your wife while she was touching you! Down there..." I let out.

"Down there? Seriously Annabelle?" he laughs. "We sure have a lot to teach you, don't we baby?" He smirks.

He places his hand on my thigh and I quicly slap it away.

Aw what was that for?" He mockingly pouts.

"You are married. What's wrong with you?! You can't just go around kissing girls when you're married. You need to stop messing with me and leave me alone!" I yell.

"Aw you're so cute baby." What? "I won't leave you alone. Daddy always gets what he wants, and I want you. Plus what my wife doesn't know won't hurt her." He smirks.

I'm disgusted by him.

About 5 minutes later he pulls into the parking lot of the store. Before he even has a chance to open the passanger door for me, I open it and run into the store. I already knew what I had to do so I started.

My shift was about 5 hours long so I just rearranged the records and put them where they belonged. Time passed pretty fast. Harry and I never talked.

10 minutes after my shift had ended and the store had closed, I sat on a chair waiting for Harry to take me home. I suddenly felt a buzz in my back pocket. My mom was probably calling me to see if I was on my home. Although, to my surprise, it was Niall. He had just texted me

"Hey Annabelle. I can't wait until we hang out! See you soon. :)" It read.

I smiled down at my phone. It'd be nice to hang out with him soon! I was about to text him back when my phone was pulled out of my hand. I looked up and saw Harry going through it.

"Give it back!!" I yell as I try to pull it out of his hand.

"Who the hell is Niall and why is he saying he can't wait until he is with you?" He questions me.

I can tell he's angry by the way he raises his voice.

"He-He's just a friend. Give me my phone back Harry!" I whine.

He laughs at me and put's it in his pocket.

"Oh baby, that's not going to slide so easily with me. You will not see this kid, do you understand?" He says as he starts getting closer to me.

In an instant I am pushed up against a wall. Flashbacks from yesterday come to mind. Oh no, not again...

"You're all mine baby girl..." I can feel his breath fanning against my skin because of our close proximity.

In an instant his lips are on mine and soon his tongue is begging for enterance.

"Mmm" I can't help but moan. His lips then leave mine and he leaves a soft trail of sloppy kisses along my neck. God this feels so good.

What he does next is even better. He gently starts to suck on my sweet spot. "Mm Harry" I moan softly. He sucks more harshly, making sure to leave a mark.

"Do you see this baby girl?" He points to the love bite he's just left me. "Nobody could make you feel this good, nobody. You're all mine. Daddy doesn't share." He whispers into my ear and soon begins his gentle assualt on my neck again.