'Doggos' and 'Slip' ups (badum tiss... You'll get it later)

Gahhh, my face reveal is at the bottom! (And will be on the next chapter of ASOTD for those that form follow this story!) Thanks for (right now) 115 followers everyone!
(I wrote this a while ago and never posted it... Why? Absolutely no clue *slaps past me in the face* YOU SHOULD GET A GRIP PAST ME! Oh sorry, don't mind that, just enjoy the (short, sorry) chapter!)

It wasn't much longer until they came across a sentry station, this one with a dog bone across the top of it. Frisk gasped, "A puppy? I didn't know they had dogs in the underground!" They leaned over the counter as Flowey shouted, "no, no, no, NO don't do that!" Frisk saw a dog asleep, with his head on the counter. They reached out to pet him, but when they did he jerked up from his sleep.

His eyes were angry, red eyes that stared in Frisk's direction. The dog growled, "did something move? Something touched me so it must have moved!" He jumped on the counter of the station. "I'll make sure it never moves again!" He shouted. Frisk tried to back away but Flowey stopped them. "Don't. Move." He said, trying to make as little motion as possible.

Frisk froze where they stood, knowing that Flowey probably knew what was best in this situation. The dog whipped his head around, trying to spot them. "What? Where did it go?" Frisk checked him really quick. *Doggo. Excited to destroy anything that moves.* Frisk stood even more still than they had been before.

He pulled out a knife and lashed out at Frisk, who reared back in shock and got hit. It took their HP down only four points. "Ha!" Doggo laughed, "I knew there was something there!" Frisk held back any cry of pain. Sure they could always reset if they ended up dying, but it still hurt to be hit. Having to reset always scared them anyway, they were worried that they wouldn't be able to one day.

Frisk stood still again, but Flowey had a different idea this time. He moved off their arm and popped into the ground and away from the battle for a moment. Doggo had seen him move and was now as confused as ever. "What? What was that?" He questioned frantically while whipping his head around to find it.

Doggo barred his teeth and lunged out randomly, striking just to Frisk's side. Suddenly Flowey appeared behind him and shouted "hey, you dumb dog!" Doggo turned around towards the sound and tried to see who had insulted him. "Who was that?" He screamed angrily. Flowey didn't move, but he kept talking, occasionally moving himself to a different place to keep him confused.

Knowing that Flowey couldn't keep him occupied forever, so Frisk tried to think of something to let them escape. Sure they could run, but that much motion would probably divert Doggo's attention from the flower to themself. Suddenly getting an idea, they pulled out their stick that they had dragged down here when they fell down. "Doggo!" The shouted at him, making him turn around again. They waved the stick back and forth very quickly, so that he would focus on it and not the wrist and hand that were moving along with it.

Frisk could see his red eyes following the stick, so they chucked it as far as they could back the way they came. Doggo ran after it, not realizing that it was only a stick. Flowey appeared next to Frisk and they watched him chase after the stick. "We should probably go," Flowey said, slightly out of breath from all the yelling he had been doing. Frisk picked him up again and thanked him for the help before they started back on their journey.

It had only been a minute before they found the first trap. Frisk approached the first puzzle determined to figure it out. The ground looked snow free, leading them to believe it was ice. To test their theory, they set out foot gently onto the ice. They figured out that they were right a little too late to do anything about it, slipping and falling across the icy path. The human had made sure to hold up the arm Flowey was on so he wouldn't get hurt.

They lifted their head up from the ground and looked up at him. He was looking back with a concerned expression. "Are you okay Frisk?" He asked them. Frisk nodded, "yeah, I'm fine Flowey." They slowly pushed themself up onto their feet. They were pretty unsteady, struggling to keep their balance on the slippery ice. They tried to take another step forward but slid again, shooting themself forward onto the snowy ground when their feet hit where ice met snow.

Flowey flew off Frisk's arm and both the flower and Frisk received a face full of snow. Frisk pushed themself up and spat it out, wiping the snow off their face. "AAAAAAAHHHHH! Snow in my face!" Flowey cried. He quickly tried to brush it off himself as best he could, with being a flower and all. Frisk walked over and picked up the flower again, "sorry, Flowey!"

Flowey glared at them for a moment before crossing his leaves and turning away from them. Frisk sighed and patted the cold flower on the head. "...oh, you might want to get down again," Frisk said upon noticing they were only half way across the ice. Flowey glared at the path and slithered down Frisk's arm. He then disappeared beneath the snowy ground and reappearing on the other side of the ice. He wrapped his leaves around him, in a sad attempt to warm himself up.

Frisk sucked in a breath and stepped onto the ice. They let themself slide right to the edge and carefully stepped onto the snow. Frisk smiled at their small victory. "Oh great, as soon as I leave you can do it just fine," Flowey grumbled. Frisk snickered a bit to themself, picking up the flower once again and continuing their journey. 

(950 words... That's really short XD)

Hello again! It's me! I'm alive! I'm like halfway finished with the next chapter of ASOTD and its commit along nicely! Well... I gave up one night because I got confused about the anatomy of a door.  I was like WHAT IS THIS THING??! Uh idk... NO NO THE OTHER THING!! So basically I was really confused and got kinda mad... I had to rewrite like half the chapter XD
Anyway, sorry for the short update! I can say that I have broken my rule of writing like one story at a time... I working on four! All underfell stories, and two of them are not posted and... Most likely won't be until after ASOTD is done... (I couldn't resist! I've been playing around with the ideas for so long that I feel like if I don't write it I'll go crazy! Also I feel like I could totally get into the plots... But I hopefully won't write that much of them this soon...) Which will probably be in a few months... I will try to make it a personal goal to get it done before the end of 2017 but I'm not sure how bad school is going to be yet... I only have three more days of freedom 😭 (including today)

Bye for now!

Wait... I forgot!
here is my face (XD)
(The moment you realize your hair is messed up but you honestly don't care)

 I forgot!  here is my face (XD)(The moment you realize your hair is messed up but you honestly don't care)