The only way I could face the feelings was if I rejected them. He does have a boyfriend. And no matter how much it angers me, he likes him. My drunk self brings out my real feelings and I guess I was really jealous about Adrian. My excuse was that I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing.

I took the elevator down and headed to my car. I tried to stuff my emotions down and head to work but he kept popping up in my head. I hated how I couldn't just admit my feelings to him and he could drop that other guy. But then again, I have a hard time admit my feelings and I most likely never would have kisses Theo if I was sober.

I arrived at work and parked my car. I sat in my car, staring at the steering wheel.

I don't know why I like him. He's not my type. He's not on my level. He can't even match his clothes. But his smile, his laugh, his sass, and so much more. I just can't get him out of my head. I sighed and leaned my head back on the seat.

I'm so fucking dumb to think it was okay to kiss him. Even if I was tipsy, it's no excuse. I turned off my car and got out. I locked my door and headed inside. I tried clearing my head but he was still there, smiling at me with his eyes that always look at me like 'Really?' for the stupid shit I do.

I shook my head and the doors opened, welcoming me to a hellhole called work.

********

I decided to only work morning shift so I got off around four. I picked up some food for me and Theo to eat for lunch. He didn't call or text me so I figured he was still at the apartment.

I drove to the apartment, windows down and music turned up. I pulled into the parking lot and climbed out of my car, grabbing the boxes of Little Caesar's that I got. I locked my car and headed inside.

A woman in a jogging outfit passes by me, putting her headphones in. She smiles at me and checks me out. I smile back at her and turn away, uninterested. I take the elevator up and unlock the door.

I open the door and the apartment is empty. I look around and set the pizza down on the counter. Theo's door opens and he comes out, hair as messy as always. I notice that his lips and cheeks are redder than usual but I don't say anything.

"Calum. I didn't know you'd be back so soon." He says, shoving his hands in his back pockets.

"Yeah. Decided I'd get off early." I said. Kicking my shoes off and smiling at him.

He chuckles nervously and I try to read his face. His eyes dart around and he notices the pizza box. "Oh, food!" He says, licking his plump, red, lips.

I open the box and steam rises up from the pizza. The smell fills the kitchen and he walks over, grabbing a plate.

I walk around the counter and into the kitchen and stand behind him. I put my hands in either side of him and trap him in my arms. He turns around and faces me. "Calum."

I couldn't stand being away from him since we kissed and I wanted to do it again so badly. I felt bad for being rude to him this morning and saying stupid things. Of course I don't want to be friends.

Bipolar!

I lean forward a little and was inches away from him when the door opened. He shoved me away and I staggered back. I look over at his door and see Adrian there. I let out a low growl and cross my arms. "Hey, Calum." He says, walking over to Theo. I was very tempted to shove him back but I just puckered my lips and held back.

"I told you to stay in the room." Theo whispers to him. Adrian puts a hand on his waist and leans over him and grabs a piece of pizza from a plate.