|| seven ||

| Adrien |

I love the fact that when the first time I wake up, I make a groaning sound from non other than text messages. It would have been better if it was Marinette from my "goodnight message" last night but then I ended up waiting for the message back, and let my phone free from silencing all my notifications. Turns out that giving Chloe Bourgeois my phone number for a project wasn't the best idea. Her constant messages of "Wanna hang?" or some stupid question around that. The wry aura faded away drastically when Marinette's text message appeared.

I pressed on it immediately, with a smile crossed all over my face.

"Hey, I see your awake ;) (I'm a stalker). Wanna Hang?"

I smiled automatically. Chloe and marinette could have had the same text messages, but I would take them differently. I had a toothy smile when marinette texted me, and I had the opposite for Chloe. I knew Chloe longer, but in the same time I hated her. I don't recall one moment of when I hated marinette.

"Yeah sure, what time?"

          I looked outside to my window, I saw her. She was in braids, and on her phone in bed. I waved my hand to grab her attention, until she finally noticed from the end of her eye. She rolled her eyes playfully, and opened the window to hear my voice. "What do you want, dork?" She laughed, as she was hanging her arms from the window. "Says from the person who texted me first!" I respond. "Whatever! So what do you want to do today?" Marinette asked, as she flapped her arms a bit. "Wanna go out to eat or something? There is this really good pasta place that I heard of when Natalie was driving by." She gave it a thought, and pointed the "okay" sign giving a wide smile.

"What time?" I shouted. The designed time was 3:45.

          The time finally arrived, and we were both in our normal attire. Marinette wore a white blouse with a pair of light blue jeans, and I wore a polo-white t-shirt, with black pants. "Let's split today." Marinette said as we were getting in the car. "Okay, sure." I replied, as we put our seat belts in. I already knew what marinette would enjoy the meal since we already went there, and one of her favorite pastas were cooked just to her liking. After a quick shut eye, we finally made it, and was ultimately excited. Until I saw a blonde from a distance, with heavy makeup, with a smile only a devil wears.

A/N: I'm a really bad person, and I'll try to update sooner :')