Chapter 26

"Yung ee wake up you're gonna be late!" A familiar voice yelled as it softly shook my body.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, I was back in my dorm. I looked up slowly to see taniya on my bed all ready. "What do I have first?"

"English." She gave a bright smile, it was cute. I quickly got out of bed and searched through my bag, I took out the gift and handed it to taniya.

"Such a pretty flower pin! I love it! Thank you!!!" She stretched her arms to hug me.

I got ready for class and told taniya I was leaving. On the way, I bumped into taeyong and said good morning.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and continued to walk my way.

"I saw the picture of you and yoongi. Everyone thinks you're dating." He didn't sound too pleased with it.

"Ahh oppa we're not, so don't worry. Who would date a jerk like him." Taeyong seemed more comfortable with me nowadays. He wouldn't stutter whenever he tried to talk to me and actually reply back to my texts.

"So you and Jungkook seem to be getting along well." I said to make sure they were because I don't want those two fighting over pointless things.

"I guess. But it was all his fault."

"What was?"

"...nothing. This is my stop. See you later, beautiful." He finally let go and smiled.

Why does he call me all these nice names? I smiled widely and rushed to class before I was late again.

"Oh look who's back." Mr Nam spoke.

"Tch. I've missed you too sir."

I headed to my seat and the lesson began. I saw Jungkook and immediately smiled along with a quick wave.

"Okay, I want you guys to work as a pair and write a report after visiting the English history museum. Hand in by 2 weeks." Mr Nam said as he neatly put his books away. "Class dismissed."

The bell rang soon after, it was break. I rushed over to the canteen to buy two milk cartons and headed back to the classroom. Jungkook was still in the same exact spot before I left.

"You bought milk for me?" He asked shocked knowing he usually buy drinks for me.

"No. I'm just really thirsty today." I grinned as I opened both cartons.

I drank the milk in front of him while he had his arms crossed, looking at me the way he always would.

"J-jungkook oppa, can I be your partner?" A girl appeared behind him. Her face was all red and she was shaking. She must like him I thought.

I kicked Jungkook's leg, telling him to reply back to her.

"Ah sorry, I already have a partner." He said bluntly. "Also don't call me oppa."

She walked away shocked from what she heard. I kicked his leg again for being rude.

"So who's your partner?" I asked since he hasn't agreed to work with someone else yet.

"You."

"Oppa." I began to call out.

"Don't call me that."

"Ooopppppaaaaa."

"Do you want to die?"

"Oppppp-" He took my half drunk milk away from me and finished it all in one gulp.