Chapter 18

Taeyong invited himself inside their dorm and looked around. There was a free sofa bed at the corner of the room. He threw his bags across the floor, near the bed and jumped on it. He sighed as he closed his eyes, laying comfortably.

Meanwhile the rest of the members decided to gather around him.

"Um, hello?" Hoseok called out.

However there was no response, i went over next to him and pulled him by his ear.

"Yah, he's talking to you."

"Ouch ouch okay you can let go now.." He moaned.

He stood up to greet them one by one. It was all going fine until his eyes met jungkook's. Even though i wasn't near them, i could feel the intense atmosphere.

Without any warning, jungkook grabbed my arm and dragged me to the opposite side of the room.

"Why did you bring him here?"

"He can't stay over mine, I'm leaving tomorrow."

"What? Where are you going?"

"That doesn't matter. Just please for 3 days, let him stay here."

"Look, i told you we had a bad histo-"

His eyes widend and suddenly stopped talking. He then sighed and threw his head against my tiny shoulders.

"If i keep him for you what will you do in return?"

"I'll take you out to that place you always wanted to go." I smirked as i told him.

He was always bragging about this place that I've never heard of and i knew this was the chance to use it against him. He shot his head up and gasped.

"You've said your word, you can't back out now." He squealed as he hugged me tightly.

As i hugged him back since he would look after taeyong for me, i felt yoongi's glare from the corner of my eyes. I tried to ignore his presence and continued holding onto jungkook, swaying sideways happily.

Until yoongi coughed loudly enough to get our attention. As taeyong settled in nicely in the corner, jungkook went over to him to talk. I overheard their conversation while trying to mind my own business with yoongi.

"Don't think that anything will change just because i let you stay over with me." Jungkook growled. "I did it for yung ee."

Taeyong scoffed at him and laughed.

"For yung ee eh... you need to stop acting like this, she doesn't remember." He then threw his back on the sofa bed and laid there, ignoring jungkook.

Remember what?

As i was about to head over to them, yoongi grabbed my wrist and told me to get some sleep for tomorrow's trip.

I nodded and headed back disappointed and confused. There was something that the both of them weren't telling me but what.

I opened the door to my dorm and finished packing my stuffs. Both taniya and hyorin were fast asleep so i quietly went over to turn of their lamps once i was done and went back to my own bed.

-

That night i couldn't stop thinking about both taeyong and jungkook. What was wrong with those two? I remember us having fun everyday, no arguing, no fighting, just happiness.

A sudden pain rushed through my head and it wouldn't stop. I groaned in pain and went up to take some painkiller but it didn't help at all. I couldn't wake those two up because i know they had a written assessment tomorrow.

I had no choice but to call jungkook.

-

"...."

"Um hello?"

"Jung.."

"Speak louder i can't hear you yung ee."

"My head. Won't stop."

"What's wrong with your head?"

"There's something wrong with my head.."

"Why? What's wrong? Do you want me to come over?"

"I cant. This pain. Please help me jun- *slam* "

"YAH! YUNG EE!! HOLD ON I'M COMING."

"..."

"Fuck i knew this was bound to happen someday."

*line drops*

What does he mean bound to happen. What was?

Jeon jungook what are you hiding from me?

-

A/n; ayeee sorry for the late update i was too lazy gomen gomen :^(

And yes please excuse my laziness because I hate cropping my photos, theres too much ugh. But yeah i hope you enjoyed the update wink wonk.