Chapter 6

A/n; Omg 100 views already i thought no one was gonna read it but tq so much for reading and voting for this crappy fanfic ily all ♡ anyways back to the chapter

-

I looked around every corner, searching for that idiot. How could he even lock the door that quick? He must be near the door then, i quietly sneaked up and listened carefully to my surroundings. A sudden gust of wind blew past my face and a black figure flew by.

It must be yoongi. Right? I followed that shadow and it led to a door. A door i never knew existed in this school. I opened it and saw room full of dust and unwanted things. I took a step inside and the door creaked shut. This feels like a horror movie no joke. There was a lit candle near the book shelf and i took a closer look. They were all old and dusty but they were manga books. This must be the anime club that shut down a few years ago, ever since the leader of the club killed himself due to bullying.

Suddenly, the same shadow popped behind me. I stood there frozen as i thought it could be his ghost. I was so close to crying but it wrapped its arms around my waist.

It was yoongi.

I turned around and flicked his head.

"Yah! Don't scare me like that." I shouted.

"Omoo, looks like someone's a bit of a pussy ahahaha."

I pushed him away and sat down on the chair. He came over and placed the food on the table.

"Here, i promised you food." He gave me that cute smile again. No. "And congrats in finding me." He rubbed my head.

"How did you even find this place?"

"Just did. Hurry up and eat, it's getting cold."

I stuffed myself with the food he brought and it was delicious. Within a few minutes, the food was all gone and i rubbed my stomach.

"That was so nice, i literally thought i was gonna die."

"You're always hungry let's be honest."

He came closer to where i was sitting. He knelt down and starred at my lips. He always does this to me, i pushed him back but he only came closer and so were his lips. He licked my left cheek and i sat there thinking what the fuck is this stupid fool doing?

"You had cream there from the pastry." He said as he licked his lips.

"Yah...can't you see that piece of tissue next to you. Stupid ass." I complained. "Now i have AIDS, thanks."

I aimed to flick his head again but he was quicker this time and i missed. Instead, he took both my arms and locked my head with his arms.

"Not so tough are you now?" He chuckled.

I kneed his balls and he finally let go of me. Loser, he still got a weak point.
I took my chance to escape but realised the door was still locked and i stood in front of it. Yoongi slowly walked towards me and laughed.

"What a loser, you can't get out now can you."

I went up to him and wrapped my arms around him, looking into his perfect eyes. He chuckled and came closer. As our lips were about to touch, i found where he hid the key and quickly grabbed on to it. Our lips kissed for a spilt second as i let go and ran for my life. I unlocked the door and ran down the stairs. I looked back but yoongi was no where to be seen. I slowed down the pace and went back to class, smiling as i touched my lips.

Did i just kiss yoongi?