Chapter 12

"AHEM AHEM"

I was shocked to find jungkook standing in front of us with his arms crossed.

"So this is where you went off to instead of english?" He asked as he watched me get off yoongi. However he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in, locking me with his skinny arms.

"YAH PABO LET ME GO I'M LATE FOR CLASS!!"

"5 more minutes please baby girl."

Jungkook choked on his spit when yoongi called me baby girl.

"That's it, I'll just tell Mr Nam that you're sick." Jungkook said as he walked out the room.

"NO JUNGKOOK WAIT! HE'S GONNA KILL ME!" He stopped and turned back. I flicked yoongi in the head and finally to let go of me. As i was rushing over to jungkook, his jaws dropped. He took his jacket off and put it over my chest.

"Yah, don't just flash when you want to pabo."

"Why not huh? It's my body." I replied jokingly.

"Don't you remember what happened last ti-" He quickly covered his mouth after he blurted that sentence.

"Why what happened?"

He ignored my question and rushed us out of the rooftop and walked me to my dorm.

I forgot about what he said and invited him in as all my other roommates were already in class. He sat down on my bed while i went to change. It's weird how we don't mind changing in front of each other, he's the only one who knows about my scars on my body. The scars that mysteriously appeared.

I quickly hopped into my white t-shirt and denim dress. I picked out my ankle socks and slipped into my superstars. Jungkook had already packed my backpack while i was changing and handed it to me.

"Since we're already 20 minutes late, I'm blaming it on you."

"Ok whatever just pretend I'm ill, now let's go."

We ran towards our home room and i quickly got my sick face on. Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder and opened the door. Everyone stopped and all eyes were on us.

"Care to explain why we are 25 minutes late to class?" He asked as he folded his arm, his expression didn't look so good.

"Well you see Mr Nam, our poor yung ee wasn't feeling so good this morning so i quickly took her to the nurse. But she's feeling better now." Jungkook nudged me so i could play my part.

I started coughing and avoided eye contact with the teacher.

"Can i have the sick note then?"

"Um."

Shit.

"We left it back at the dorm so yeah we'll just go to our seats." We started walking towards our seats before he stopped us.

"You two, see me after class. Alright sorry about that, let's continue."

-

It was the end of class and both jungkook and i tried to hide and run away from our english teacher, which failed really badly.

"Not so fast you two. Come back in here."

Fuck we're dead.

"Both of you detention after school. 1 hour for Mr Jeon and 2 hours for the young lady."

"Wait what? Why 2?"

"Because you were late AND forgot my essay. End of. You may leave."

I silently cursed under my breath and left the room. Jungkook softly pat my head telling me it was ok and we walked together towards the canteen to get our daily banana milk.

-

A/n; just to let y'all know, i decided to edit some of the chaps so yoongi is no longer called "lazy prick" he's called "ignore" in the message thing lmaoooo and yeah if you don't mind you can read the updated chaps and stuff ♡

This whole book is gonna go angst..i can feel it ;-;