Chapter Thirteen.

Start from the beginning

"Morning, Zayn. Grab anything you want to eat." 

I nodded and ate cereals as well. 

After an hour or two, we both decided to go back to the hotel. 

-At the Hotel- 

As we arrived on our floor, Jesse went straight to her hotel room and I went to my room. 

*Jesse's POV* 

As I entered our room I greeted Harry who was lying on his bed. "Hey Haz."

As soon as he saw me, he stood up at once and stormed out to me. He hugged me tightly. "JESSEE!!! I MISSED YOU!! HOW ARE YOU!"

"I'll answer you as soon as you let me go." Harry was hugging me tightly that I can't even breathe any more.

"Oops, sorry Jess." He broke us apart from our hug.

"It's alright. And I'm good thanks." I smiled. "So, what are you doing?" 

"Movie marathon. Join me?" 

"Would love to!" 

I placed my bag of clothes on my bed and I laid beside Harry on his bed. He spread the duvet cover over us so we'll both be covered. 

Me and Harry's currently watching She's the Man. One of my favourite movies ever. We were getting to the part where the girl and the boy were kissing. I think that it was rather sweet. 

"Awwwww." I managed to say. I was just staring at the screen. 

I notice that someone's was looking at me, ofcourse- Harry. 

I also looked at him. His green gorgeous eyes were meeting my brown boring eyes.

When I was gazing at him, there was a voice inside my head saying that I like him, I like him more that I should. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. Harry is who every girl dreams of.

"What?" I asked. 

"You look beautiful, Jess." 

I blushed. Who wouldn't when Harry Styles compliments you?

He was leaning in to me. But he did not took his eyes off me.

He gave me a peck on the cheek and for the record, it lasted more than a normal peck should.

"What was that for?" I cheekily asked when his lips left my cheek.

"Um.." I think he hasn't realised what he has done "I'm not sure, really." He chuckled a little bit, and I joined him.

We practically watched movies all night. 

The kiss that Harry gave me, I think I liked it.. wait.. no.. screw it.. I loved it. 

*Harry's POV*

It's 9 o'clock in the evening. Me and Jesse ordered room service for dinner. We were just watching movies since this morning. 

I kissed her earlier, I have no idea why I did. But, I just had to, I had to kiss her. She should be thankful that I kissed her on the cheek, cuz if I didn't have a girlfriend, I would've directly kissed her on the lips. 

She was gorgeous. She's beautiful. She's perfect. Zayn's very lucky to have her.

She's very different from Denisse. She has been really different lately. She's all bitchy now and I don't like it any more. A break-up sounds really good right now.

I'm currently sitting on the small couch in our hotel room. I was on my phone, twitter to be exact. Jesse went somewhere, cuz her mum ringed her.