Happily Ever After... Or Not

Începe de la început

"Conceited?"

"Arrogant." He smirks.

"Sexy." I grin.

"Gorgeously depressed."

I smack his back, "Toby! Please don't make me cry again." I start to sob in a weird redneck accent, "Muh bruh was a trait-or!"

"I'm sorry babe." He says genuinely.

I laugh, "you're so gullible."

"You're so oblivious."

"How?" I ask contemplating.

"Classic blonde moment. No offense."

"Pssh Four."

"Trissy Poo!"

I glare at him. Students rush to there final classes as the bell rings. Eighth period.

"Tobias, we better get to class. Don't want to be late for reading. Ms. Mason is teaching that class."

Tobias snorts, "She's Amity's leader. She won't care if we are late."

"Amity doesn't have a leader."

"Erudite." He coughs, "She's their public speaker."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever I want to get a good seat."

"On my lap?"

"Ugh. I'm leaving!"

He grabs my wrist and stares at me with those deep blue eyes, "Beatrice Prior or Tris Eaton, will you go to the dance with me?"

Tobias holds up a sign. How did I not see that before? I giggle with delight. The sign is medium size with sparkles all over. It says in silver sharpie, Starry Night with Toby? He's so cute! Our theme for the Christmas dance is starry night!

"Yes!" I say and kiss him.

Christina's POV

"Yo Tris!" Uriah shouts through the locker door.

"Go away." We all laugh and shout back.

We locked the boys out of the dormitory room. They headed our to Four's apartment. I guess they're ready. Well it's almost time. Al is finally out of the infirmary. He stays away from Tris now. Thank gosh.

"Okay don't move or I'll burn you." I warn Tris.

"Okay mother." She rolls her eyes.

"Don't give me that tone." I laugh.

"Okay stand up!"

We all stare in the mirror.

Lynn stands on the far right of the mirror. Lynn is wearing a black dress in the back it's floor length and in the front it's above the knee. She's gorgeous. Shauna did her sister's makeup. She's wearing mascara, pink lipgloss, a little bit of eyeliner, and foundation. Her hair finally grew out to her shoulders. It's wavy and off yo the side. Marlene did Lynn's hair. I picked out Lynn's dress too.

Mar stands next to her. Marlene's dark brown hair is pulled up into a sexy updo. The strange in front of her face are curly. She's wearing a short light pink dress to make her fair skin pop. She's wearing black heels. Marlene did her own makeup. It's brown eyeliner around her hazel green eyes and mascara. She's also wearing lipgloss and foundation.

Shauna stands next yo Marlene. She's wearing a dark blue dress but not navy! It's mid thigh and strapless. It has sparkles. Her blonde hair is braided off to the side in a sexy but messy Dutch side braid. She's wearing black heels also. Her makeup is light. She's wearing some black eyeliner above her blue eyes and mascara. Nothing else.

Next it's Tris. She's in a short revealing black dress. She wouldn't wear a dress like Lynn so she opted for black. I made her look sexy for Four though with the strapless low cut. We made her stuff her bra so that the dress would stay up. She's wearing black heels so she looks taller. Black eyeliner, foundation, and mascara is all she's wearing. Her long blonde hair is curly. I pinned back her bangs.

Now it's me. I'm wearing a ruffled short green dress. It's strapless and I'm wearing heels. I have on eyeliner, foundation, eyeshadow, lipgloss, and mascara. My short chin length black hair is curly.

We hear banging and quickly open the door. Our dates stand there with corsages and matching tuxes to our dresses.

A/N: Thank you for the ideas!! I loved them! Comment more ideas if you want another update because writers block XD. I'm fabulous like that. ILY all so so much especially my Legend fans😘