11. Loving it

I see Anthony standing next to Daveed in the crowd.

I whip out my phone, to message Anthony.

Ant, piggy back ride?

Always. Where are you?

I yell, waving my arms. Anthony grins, and turns, ready me to jump onto his back.
I run, and jump, nearly pushing Anthony to the pavement. He laughs, as Daveed gasps in surprise.
Suddenly, Thayne sticks his head out of the stage door. "I'm here guys! And I brought cookies!"
Anthony grins. "Let's go, Juby! Cookies!"
I laugh and point in Thayne's direction, faking a serious attitude. "Cookies! Onward!"
Anthony begins running through the crowd, till we reach the stage door, where he has to set me down to open the door.

I'm at the public to watch dress rehearsal of "Hamilton".
I'm excited.
I follow Anthony into the green room, and we both take a cookie.
Lin passes through the room, taking a cookie and absentmindedly stating, "Rehearsal starts in a half hour."
I slowly chew the chocolate chip cookie, watching Anthony. Daveed leans over the back of the couch I'm sitting on.
"You should go get me a soda." I look up at him. "Seriously?"
He shrugs. "I'm not aloud the leave."
I give him a look. "Once." He grinned.
Anthony sat up. "I'll go with you."
Daveed smirked at him. "No, you won't, we aren't aloud to leave."
I roll my eyes and stand. Daveed gives me directions to the store, and I begin walking.

-------
Daveed, Anthony, and Lin are sitting in the green room, waiting for Jubilee.
"She would have been back by now." Daveed groans.
"She'll be okay." Anthony looks around hopefully.
"Right guys?" He falters, looking worriedly at the door.
Lin mumbled something about it being too quiet, and turns on the radio.
There's only one sentence they can make out anthologies through the buzzing of bad reception.
"Standoff in small shop, downtown New York."
All three men rise to there feet in sync.
Anthony takes a sharp breath. "Juby." He whispers.
They all scramble to their cars, Lin grabbing Oak, Chris, and Thayne, and Anthony and Daveed going in Daveed's car.

They pull up a block from the shop. Anthony shoves through the crowd, to the line of cops around the entrance. Panic was making his blood burn.
'Must get Juby' He thought.
Suddenly, a man steps out of the store, his gun pointed to the chin of a beautiful, and sobbing girl.
A scream rips through Anthony's chest, only to be frozen in his throat.
Jubilee.

----
So I am a horrible person.