6. Satisfied

4:45 am

"What do you mean, you got busy!?"
Daveed's voice rang down the hall. I moved towards it, peeking in the door.

"You know, she cried herself to sleep, because her Best friend had ditched her! Are you happy with that? Are you satisfied?"

  I heard Anthony's voice. "Daveed, I didn't mean to! You know how much I wanted to be there!"

He came.

My face burned when I remembered the night before. Waiting for someone who never showed up.

Daveed growled. "Yeah, what was it, really? I know it wasn't your lines that kept you."

"I-i...."

Daveed moved across the room. "Don't lie to me..."

My heart felt like it was going to break.

"I..."

No. Why do I feel like this?

Daveed gasped. "It was a girl, wasn't it?"

C-cra-a-c-ck.

Anthony didn't respond, and my head dragged me into the room. "Please say no, Anthony."
I begged softly.
Anthony stared at me with big brown cow eyes, and then he burst into tears. "I'm so sorry."

Daveed glared. "Sorry doesn't cut it, you-"

"Daveed. I can handle this."

I approached Anthony as Daveed backed down reluctantly.

My head swam with conflicting emotions.

Anthony looked as though I was going to hit him.

And I.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Haha, suckers. Guess you're gonna have to deal with this for a week! Hahahhhah!

Jk, ill be nice a release the next one today! XD

..... Maybe.

Bye bye, my Kitties!

Jubybean.