"Then we'll have to seal away Ganon as well," Nabooru pondered, holding her hands out and preparing herself.

"But he was a kind soul in this life," Saria mumbled.

"I know. But we'll have to seal him away and give the Triforce of Power back to him. And while Zelda is in the Sacred Realm, we shall give her the Triforce of Wisdom back," Rauru explained, seeming to be the only completely matured one here. "Zelda will be returned to Hyrule, her evil memories will be long forgotten. She and her hero will rebuild Hyrule."

"We can't excuse Zelda for what she's done!" Saria exclaimed. "While it is true she possesses the blood of Hylia, she committed too many crimes in this life. I say, we seal away both Ganon and Zelda."

"Besides. Ganon died in this life. If we seal him away in the Sacred Realm, he will regain his lost life," Impa chimed in.

"...If it will keep the balance of the Triforce steady, then let's just do it," Ruto breathed out, taking a deep breath and raising her hands in the air. "Let us not wait any longer. It is time to seal away Ganon and Zelda."

Back in the real world, Zelda stood up warily and shakily, placing her blood stained gloves on the purple colored hilt of the Master Sword. She made a choking noise, watching her own blood seep into the white fabrics of her dress.

"How did you-?" Zelda gasped out, but was cut off short when her body evaporated into a swirl of blue colors.

Link watched in awe as her body completely disappeared from this realm, looking off in the distance to see Ganondorf turning into the same blue swirls that Zelda had been turned into. And then he was gone, and Link felt his own soul being transported back to the real world.

Opening his eyes, he awoke outside the castle and under the roof of a random home. It was shelter, so he didn't take it for granted. Still, confusion was evident on his face.

"Oh! Link, you're alright," a soft voice spoke, and he felt a small and cold hand touch his arm. There was a sudden sharp prick of pain there, making Link jerk away from the woman's touch.

He blinked a few times, his vision clearing and his eyes fixating themselves on a familiar figure.

"Farona?" Link mumbled, sitting upright and staring at his arms, which were terribly cut up. Most of his wounds were cleansed or had bandages wrapped nicely around them, allowing them to heal properly without infection cursing them.

"Thank Hylia you're still alive," Farona whispered, pushing back the hair that stuck to her forehead. "I thought you were a goner."

Link quietly thanked her for tending to his wounds and such, but he was way too curious about what had happened to Zelda and Ganondorf. He was praying that the Sages had sealed away Zelda, but he had no idea what they would want with Ganondorf.

Standing up from the bed he was laying on, he stepped outside and saw that the rain had disappeared, the clouds returned to their fluffy white color, and the skies were a beautiful blue once again. Below him, the grounds were drenched with rainwater, the cobblestone of the once perfectly paved roads sticking out and shining with the rainwater against the sunlight.

How long had he been out?

Link's clothes were muddy, indicating that he had not been immediately transported to the building Farona was in. She most likely found him, and dragged him away to shelter and safety. How did Farona even find him if she was residing in Kakariko Village?