Four | No Easy Way Out

Violet

Waking up, I shivered as a cool chill went through the room. Rolling over, I noticed that Ted was not next to me and then I heard the showering going. I took the chance to get some clothes on, grabbing a shirt of his and my underwear off the floor. After putting them on, I slowly opened the door. I looked down the hall and saw no one and made my way in the direction of Cody's room. Slowly and carefully opening each door, I peeked in until I found it. Seeing Ana lying on the bed, with only a sheet covering her, I slowly made my way over to her. I kept looking around for Cody, but did not see him. Going over to the bed, I slowly climbed on it, startling Ana. She looked so broken from the strong and defiant girl I knew.

"A....It is me." I whispered to her as I climbed on the best next to her.

"Vi?!" Ana asked, shocked, her voice low and raspy.

"Yes. Why are you here?" I asked, worry in my voice. I needed answers and I hoped she could give them to me. Why was she here? Was she here as leverage so I would listen and comply?

"I-I d-don't k-know." She stuttered a bit, a few tears falling. I could see the fear in her eyes as she looked back at me through teary eyes.

"Well, we need to get out of here!" I stated, building up my courage. I was a strong woman and I needed to get myself and my best friend out of here. No matter what it took, we were going to get out of here.

"How?!" She cried, tears falling faster.

"I don't know, but get up." I said, going to gather her clothes. As I was looking for her clothes, I was not paying attention to what was going on around me.

"VI!" I heard Ana scream, then felt a hand on my head grabbing my hair.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" I heard Cody growl.

"Leaving!" I said, trying to be strong. I was not going to allow them to treat us this way. No way in hell.

"I don't think so!" Cody hissed, grabbing my hair and pulling me up.

He pressed his body against mine, looking me up and down while moving his other hand to my side. He leaned down and I felt his hot breath on my neck, and I cringed.

"Let us go!" I cried, pleading with him.

"Sorry." He said in a not-so-caring voice.

He started to drag me over to the bed and threw me next to Ana. Ana tried to rush over to me but was stopped by Cody.

"Don't. Touch. Her!" Cody seethed.

Ana did not listen and took my arm and tried to pull me away from Cody, only to have Cody hit her across the face.

"Ana!" I screamed as I saw her fall back on the bed.

"Shut. Up!" Cody hissed, starting to move his hands up and down my sides.

"STOP!" I yelled, pleading with him as I was trying to wiggle my way out from under him. Without hesitation, he raised his hand and hit me hard across the face, the pain numbing.

"Stop. Moving!" He ordered through clenched teeth.

"Cody! What the hell!?" Ted yelled, walking into the room.

"She was trying to get Ana and leave." Cody said, glaring down at me.

"Let me take care of her." Ted smirked, while a grin appeared on Cody's face.

"Next time." Cody whispered in my ear, causing me to shudder in fear.

Cody then got off me and Ted walked over and grabbed my arm, yanking me off the bed and dragged me back to his room. Once inside, Ted threw me on the bed and shot me a glare that would have killed someone.