“Well, we will run some tests. Nothing was wrong with you physically, so if everything is still fine, you can leave. Make sure to see your primary doctor when you get home, go over any small things that happened. Maybe you looked over something that can be used to stop this.

I nodded. I would say anything. As long as they let me leave. I felt surrounded and I needed space.

Two hours later, Jackson and I were on our way back to the hotel. The conference was over, mostly everyone were gone or leaving. We were going back to get the twins and our things. I also knew I needed to show the other Alphas that I was strong and OK.

I was also hoping Laurel hadn’t left yet, I needed one last look at her, before she left me for a short time.

We walked into the hotel lobby and I headed for the checkout desk to handle our leaving while Jackson went to get our things and the twins. I saw a form standing at the desk. A nice form, very nice. There was something familiar about her voice, as I listened to her debate with the clerk.

“I know he is here, I need to speak with him for a few minutes.”

“Ma’am, I’m sorry, but as I told you before, I cannot and will not give away any guest personal information. Nor will I disclose who is staying in this hotel. If you give me a name, I will be glad to pass it on. Leave a message.” The man behind the counter sounded close to frustration. Maybe the woman in front of me sensed that. She gave her name.

“Jensa, Jensa Taylor. I’m here to speak to Vince Walker.”

It flashed for me. I remembered! The wild parties in college. Jensa, the stripper, with a huge appetite for penis and coke. Yep. I remembered her very well. She knew Vince huh?

“Jensa? Jensa Taylor?” I asked. She whipped around to look at me, there was no recognition in her eyes. Probably because she was to occupied with the drugs and men. “Dominic Morreti, we went to college together?”

I saw the light flash in her eyes, she remembered.

“Hey Dom! Long time no see!”

“I know right. What brings you to Utah?”

“I’m here to see Vince Walker. I knew there was an alpha conference and I need to see him.”

“Need? Why need?”

“I want to tell him I made a mistake. I want to tell him to accept me as his mate. I will beg on my knees if I have to.”

My eyes widened.

Jackpot.

Vince’s POV

It had been a few weeks since the conference. Laurel and I were still making love like newlyweds. To be honest I think the triplets were a little tired of us, but they could kiss it.

Tonight I was taking Laurel out for dinner then a movie for our fun night, while Aubrey and Anthony stayed home with LJ. Andrew had been disappearing a lot lately. Clearly there was a girl. I put it out of my mind. He would tell us when he was ready.

I finished buttoning my shirt and slipped on my Jordans. Time to go!

I always get excited for fun night. Just me and Laurel and some one on one time. I walked down the stairs to see Laurel waiting on me in some skinny jeans, a red polo shirt and red Chuck Taylors. She looked awesome. I sighed. I was going to have a hard time keeping my hands off of her.

We drove to a near buy bar and grill that had the best barbeque you have ever had in your life. It’s called Black Dog and it will change your life.

After we had ordered and the waitress brought our drinks, beer for me and tea for Laurel I started fidgeting with my bottle.

Now or never.

“Laurel will you marry me?”

At the same time she said, “Vince I’m pregnant. “

We both paused. Shocked to our very toenails.

Pregnant.

Pregnant

Laurel is pregnant?

I felt a crazed grin take over my face. I looked to her to see her mouthing the word marry over and over.

She looked up at me.

“Marry you?”

At the same time I said, “Pregnant?”

We both stared at each other before we burst out laughing. After a while we calmed down.

“Of course Ill marry you!”

“Are you sure youre pregnant?”

“Yes can’t you smell it?”

And I sniffed, and dammit I could smell it. How had I missed the change? Wait. She said yes.

“You’ll marry me? Have my baby?”

“Hell yea!” She yelled before throwing herself off her chair and coming to jump into my arms.

Married and a baby. If I wasn’t holding the love of my life and needed to protect her, I might have fainted.