Untitled Story 04

Hey Guys sorry for the long wait

Thanks to all those of you that took the time to comment and vote and Fan You guys encourge me to upload faster and its very much appreciated :D

Anyways on with the story here's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as walked inside my house I was ambushed

"Where the Hell have you been?" Athena interrogated

"None of your business! Hi Grams I managed to get home before 10 pm." I Shoved past Athena.

"What the hell is in your hands?!" Athena asked trying to get me in trouble with Grams but I ignored her. By walking to Grams.

"Oh hey Grams can I have a pet, you know like a Cat? I promise I'll keep him in my room and clean up after him. Please? Please?" Not giving her room to say no. There was a long pause before she finally answered

"Yes dear you can but, you're going to be responsible bathing and feeding him."

"Oh Thank you!! I love you grams, you're  the best." I was on my way up to my room when Aspen caught up with me.
"Hey Artemis, I couldn't help but notice that you got your nose pierced."

"So? That's none of your buisness." I defended

" Oh don't worry I won't tell on you, Can I pet your cat?" Aspen smiled

"Thanks? Yeah you can." I brought midnight closer to her

" What's his name?, He's really pretty." I saw a side of Aspen I hardly ever see when Athena's around.

" His name's Midnight, He likes you." I looked down at the purring cat in my arms.

" Well I better leave before Athena Comes to hunt me down and we both know how that would end." Apens's smile faded and walked away to find Athena. I walked into my room looking for something to put Midnight in and I found a cardboard box in my closet. I found an old blanket and set up he's bed and went to set up he's bath. When I walked but into my room I found Midnight sniffing he's bed I picked him up and put him in the bath. I thought it was going to be easy but apparently Midnight hates the water just like any other cat . After what seemed like hours Midnight was finally clean I went to put him in his bed when he looked up at me.

" Hey Midnight you have the same grey eyes Silas has." I began to unpack my black and white curtains along with my canapy curtains and black comforter and my black and white pillows. I saw that someone probably Grams had set-up my bookshelf for me I unpacked my books and put them in their place. In about what seemed like and hour I had my room all set up all I had to put up were my Mayday Parade, The Maine, Three Days Grace posters up I quickly changed into my black pjs feeling exhausted and set my alarm for tomorrow morning.

I woke up to my cat jumping on me, That would take sometime getting use to. I let Midnight out to the bathroom then we went up to my room I feed him and I walked to my bathroom and took shower. After I quckily changed into my black skinny jeans with my sliver studded belt and white lacy thank top with a black vest over it and to complete my outfit my black high top converses. I check my clock and it read 7:15 I blowed dried my hair straight and swept my bangs to the side and pinned a sliver bow in my hair I brushed my teeth grabbed my jacket and back pack and set, Midnight in his box until I can go get him some cat litter and food and water and I ran downstairs.

" Aren't you going to eat breakfast Artemis?" Grams asked me a when I jogged past her

" No Grams thanks, Bye." I rushed

" Hold on Young lady what is that?"She yanked my arm before I made it to the door.

" What is what Grams what are you talking about?" I turned away from her.

" Don't what me Grams what's on your nose?' She yelled pulling my face towards her.

" A nose ring?" I whispered

" What? and who gave you permission?" She put her hand on her hip waiting for me to answer her.

" Awww come on Grams can I keep it pretty please?" I pleaded and hoping she would give in and just add more chores to my list.

" Fine on one condition you have help me around the house apart from your chores." She said

"Thank you, thank you! You're the best Grams, I'll see you later, I have to get to school." I kissed her cheek and walked put the door. I plugged in my Ipod and clicked into the Three Days Grace artist folder.

When I got there I saw my look alikes in cheerleader uniforms.

"Well, well look who we have here?" I felt someone breathing on my neck, I turned around, expecting to see some gross jock looking for unspeakable things.

Instead, Silas was there.

"Hey, I thought you were some creep trying to scare me." I blushed, embarrassed.

"I see that you found the new cheerleaders." He laughed

"Yes, unfortunately but thank god I wasn't forced to join by Athena."

"Why you don't like to cheer like your sisters" He joked

"I don't like skirts and hanging out with them." I looked away from them and their sluttly outfits.

"But you like Vest?"

"Yes I do. How do I look?" I turned in a full circle

"You look cute, how the nose healing?" I smiled

"Thanks, and it's getting better, how's your lip?" I felt my bow unclip and slide off my hair

"It's getting there." Silas caught my bow and clipped it in to place.

"There it's where it's suppose to be." I felt his minty breath on my face

"Thanks I think we should get to class we are runing late as it is." I walked to class with Silas by my side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Guys for following my story along I apprecaite each and everyone of you that took the time to comment and vote. And of course those of you that take the time out of your day to read my story :D I will dedicate the necxt chapter to my favorite comments thanks