Untitled Story 05

Hey Everyone I know I have been gone for a long while i just hope you guys still like my story :D

Anyways heres is the long awaited chapter!!!

Thanks!! ArealJ for your Lovely comment and as promised heres your dedication!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We tired to get into ours seats without getting introuble. " Miss Sinclaire and Mr. Williams you are both late! This is your only warning understood?"

" Yes Mr. Brown."

"Now that we have that under control, take your seats and you two will be partnered up and work out these equatons." Mr. Brown handed us a paper our hands brushed as we both reached for the work sheet

" Sorry." I mananged to say

" Its ok." Silas smile we worked out the problems together, his hand brushing against mine every now and then. When the bell rang Silas and I walked past Ivy who bumped into me. The contact startled me and caused me to drop my books. I went to pick up my books when I heared Ivy

"Oh my God! What a klutz!" She passed by me stepping on one of my books in the process.

" Forget about her she just jealous that you have me." He winked I felt the heat on my face we walked out of class and met up with Freya and Ryan in the circle.

" Look at what I got done" she stuck her newly pierced tongue at me.

" Eww keep your tongue in your mouth when did you get it done?"

"Yesterday Fynn and I got then together he got his lip pierced I looked over at Fynn he just smiled

"So Artemis do you know what Halloween is." Ryan asked

"Dude I transferred from Paris not another planet, of course I know what Halloween is and it's my favorite holiday!"

"Awesome it's mine too." Freya piped

"Look who's over there."Silas motioned I looked over and I saw Aspen making out with some guy and by the looks of his uniform a jock I guess a basketball player to be exact. The bell rang and Silas walked me to class.

"I'll meet you here after class ok?"

"Yeah I'll see you later." I walked into class and Ivy glared at me through out English class. I did my best to ignore her and focus on my work. English went rather fast as did chemistry soon I was on my way to meet up with Silas,who met me half way.

"Hey," he greeted I smiled and for a while we walked in silence

"So Artemis,there's a Halloween party this Saturday I was thinking. Would you like to go with me?"

"Yes, that would be awesome but, I don't have a costume."

"No problem." Freya said coming behind me "we can go shopping I need one too Ryan asked me to go with him."

"When do you want to go?" I asked

"Friday?"

"Yeah that work." Soon we were on our way to eat because everyone was starving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Tell me what you think favorite comment will get the dedication for the new chapter!!!