{Dark Frost}

{Dark Frost}

            “Elsa I missed you so much, I beg of you to believe and forgive me,” Jack pleaded his brilliant eyes dazing her as his arms tightened slightly around her waist. His breath was cool as it stroked her lips, and all she could do was stare with mouth agape.

            “Why were you gone so long?” She questioned her heart beating madly against her chest as he brought his hand up to cup her cheek. “Why now?” Her voice was weak and low.

            He lifted her head and caressed her cheek with his thumb, her skin shivering in delight. Jack smirked at the effect he had over her and leaned closer, the distance between them diminishing. “I was captured by a mad man that surrounded me in darkness for endless years, only now was I lucky to escape from his grasp,” he answered with a sullen expression.

            “When I escaped from my cage I quickly set out in a journey to see you…”he trailed off as he tilted his head to the side and got nearer, “you were the first person to cross my mind and heart.”

            “I was?” She glanced at his lips that seemed to get dangerously close to her.

            “Of course,” he smiled, “Elsa I love you…love you since a long time ago.”

            She closed her eyes and let her body relax against his, waiting for the kiss she always wished for as a child. The magical kiss that her mother told her in fairytales that would raise her up and make her whole world change as she knows it.

            “Get away from her!” A loud yell infiltrated her ears and as she opened her eyes Jack took her in his arms and flew to the side narrowly avoiding a sharp ice shard. Elsa turned her gaze to the brunette man heaving greatly his dark eyes glaring at them.

            “Hmph, what business do you have for stopping me?” Jack questioned as he brought Elsa to the ground and put his staff in front of them, his jaw tightening.

            The stranger ignored Jack’s question and turned to Elsa his eyes searching hers for recognition, but she just narrowed her eyes with anger. “Elsa this guy is not the real Jack Frost, he is an intruder,” he informed hoping she would believe him. “I am Jack Frost,” he stated his gaze locked with her own.

            Jack chuckled and grinned as he glared at the chocolate haired man, “What a joke it’s obvious who the real Jack is.”

            “Please Elsa trust in me, I am the real Jack Frost,” he repeated his eyes unwavering as he stood on his ground.

            Elsa was conflicted by this situation her heart drumming echoed in her ears, and she honestly could not decide who the real one is. The spitting image of her dear friend was standing right beside her and the handsome man by the gates reminded her of Jack. She shook her head a headache forming as they both looked at her with agitation, faith, and hope.

             “I…well…” her voice fell as she took a step back. Who was she too chose? The Jack Frost replica? Or a complete stranger?

            “Well if you can’t decide I will just make that decision for you,” she had no time to react as Jack brought his lips against her own and his cold fingers touched her neck bringing a chill over her spine. She did not feel the joy and warmness she thought of…no her body felt as if it was feeble.

            Her body felt as if it was being deprived from energy, the coldness wrapping around her body her skin trembling at the breeze. Elsa felt cold and weak her body craving warmness.

            Jack let go of her and pushed her away her body falling limply on the hard ice. His head lifted up and he bit his bottom lip the cold around him forming a thick cloud of darkness and snowflakes.

            “Great, I can feel all the energy flowing through me,” he laughed as his bleached hair slowly being engulfed by ebony. The keen azure eyes changing pigment into a golden yellow, and the atmosphere becoming tense.

~❄~

            Jack watched as Elsa was being drained from her powers her platinum hair altering into a light auburn. He was shocked as the evil teenage boy let her fall with force to the ground, his staff turning dark in the process.

            Periwinkle came to his side and hid behind his coat, her body shaking in fear as she verified the boy as, “Pitch Black…the Nightmare King.”

            “Is he the one?” He asked immediately his eyes looked down and at his sides his fists tightened.   

            She glanced at her trembling hands and nodded, “He is the one that took away your memories and stole your powers,” she answered meekly. “But I warn you Jack he is no match for you, now that he has gotten Elsa’s powers,” Periwinkle shook her head and waited for him to give up and leave before Pitch remembered them.

            “I told you once, Periwinkle, I am not one to run away,” he glanced at the Queen laying on the floor her pale skin shifting to a dangerous blue. “Especially when a damsel is in distress.”