EMPTY

EMPTY

Because of her I suffer. Every day, every night I suffer. There's an empty feeling in my chest and as much as I scratch it; as much as I slam my fists I feel nothing.

I'm so empty, so broken that the iciest of the bitter winds don't burn me. The sharpest words that used to get under my skin and make me scream with anger don't infuriate me.

I sit there hunched on the park bench in the dead of winter and wonder, how? How did she manage to break me , to completely ruin my chance of ever feeling again?

How did the sweet girl with cherry lips that used to throw her head back and laugh and laugh until she was dizzy, turn into such a vile creature? The transformation was so sudden, so abrupt that it left me gasping on my knees wondering what the hell just happened.

" It's over Jackson, " She said as she stared at me. Her movements are careful, calculated. She never used to walk in strides, or sway her hips, or drag out her r's. She never , ever had that alluring smile that made the men drool.

She used to be nice before the change, bought me cute little gifts and wrote letters and slipped them in my locker.

"I can't ever live without you," She had said. We were lying on the grassy fields staring up at the stars. Her head was in my lap and it was the perfect moment.

"Camille, I've been thinking about you alot lately and I can't seem to get you out one my mind. I think I.. " My voice hitched. "I love you,"

She remained quiet as she played with the hem of my sweater. "I love you too," She responded quietly.

And now the memories flash before my eyes as I sit here broken hearted. Tears blur my vision as I wipe the knife in my hands. A drop of crimson red hits the floor and I smile. Now she feels the same pain as I do.

Now she and I can be together forever.

I take the knife and plunge it in my heart. A choked noise comes out of my lips as I fall to the ground knees first. My vision goes hazy and the pain fades away slowly.

Camille. Camille. Camille.

___

Is anyone freaked out cause this was freaking weird and twisted to write! For some reasons I just wanted to make it deep and sinister and this was so unlike me wow what okay bye.