KISS OF ETERNITY

KISS OF ETERNITY

He traced his finger around the edges of her jaw softly as he gazed into her eyes. "Cassandra," He murmured.

She blinked as once again the peasant fell endlessly into his misty blue eyes, "Yes Prince Logan?," She teased. Her skin felt so sensitive under his touch.

The balcony he had brought her outside had a magnificent view of his castles garden. In the daytime you could see many beautiful flowers beginning to bloom as you wandered through the walkway. An endless amount of scents would attack you such as honeysuckle, freshly cut grass, .. There were neatly trimmed bushes that outlined the walkway leading you to the magnificent fountain that spurted water. It was so wonderful compared to her measly weed filled garden.

"Cassandra," Logan said as she began to lean forward. His voice held a distinct trace of pain. "I can't kiss you.."

Her heart throbbed as she opened her eyes. She was slightly surprised a hurt. "Why not?"

Logan swallowed and after a pause he began. "I was cursed by a witch, my first kiss would be bound to me forever. Whether a frog, man, or woman kissed me they would love me and only me until their death." He finished sadly.

She tilted her head with wonder, this man was filled with so many riddles. "If we kiss, I will be bound to you forever? Only able to love you and you only until death becomes me?"

The prince's handsome features formed a grimace as he nodded. "Cassandra, Ever since I saw you stand up to my brother like that I've been hooked on to you. Who would have thought that a prince would fall in love with a poor stable girl- but that why I love you much more of course. You're witty, beautiful and just..." He cradled my head in his left hand as he put his hand on the side of my face with the other. "Enchanting."

Cassandra parted her lips but no sound came out. " You love me?" She whispered weakly.

His eyes shined as he nodded. "I don't care if my father disagrees, I love you and only you."

A huge grin broke across her face as she stood up on her tiptoes and without hesitation she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Her eyes fluttered shut as she felt his soft lips upon hers. She lavished the sweet and simple kiss.

As she pulled away she smiled, "I'd rather be bound to you than anyone else in the world."

The prince shocked could only grin in delight.

She suddenly felt a weird burning sensation on her wrist. Cassandra gasped as swirling letters appeared on her skin. "Logan look!" She cried in horror as she raised her newly tattooed wrist. She peered at the writing in the dark and sucked in a small breath. In black ink the letters, " Kiss of Eternity," was imprinted on her wrist forever.

*

:) I know I'm not the strongest with descriptions but I hope you like this !