"Hey Sarah." He nods to her.

"Hi Harry!" She chirps back, she sits down at her desk and turns her attention to her laptop.

"You ready?" Harry looks me over quickly before giving another charming smile.

"Yeah." I nod, making sure I had my phone and money on me. Feeling them in my pockets I exit the dorm building with Harry.

"You look great." Harry compliments with a smile that causes me to smile back. Even though in the back of my head there was the uncertainty of Zayn and the dilemma of Lindsay liking Harry I felt like this was going to be okay - it was going to be fun.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I let out a soft laugh as I nudge him with my elbow.

"So um, Louis and Eleanor are at the laser tag arena now." Harry explains as we get into his jeep.

"Arena?" I laugh, buckling my seatbelt as he starts the car. "That sounds a bit intense." I picture a huge coliseum with random walls set up. I'm not sure what to expect though.

"It's not that intense. It's just this like 'fun-land' thing. They have go-karts, games, food." Harry shrugs as he begins driving.

"Fun-land?" I repeat with a smile spreading on my face at the word. "That sounds, fun." I laugh, Harry joins in the laughter glancing at me.

"Yeah, well it's going to be a fun day." He smiles right back at me.

~ ~ ~

"So just strap this like this." Harry mumbles as he fixes the black vest I wear. The vest has several half white orbs glued to it. Harry had explained that when someone tags you with their gun it'll light up momentarily to let them and yourself know you have been hit.

I was still worried about going into this 'arena'. Harry promised he'd stay by my side and help me out - we could be a team. Even though there are several other people going in for the first round Harry and I were a team against Louis and Eleanor.

"Is that on tight enough?" he asks, pulling the vest so it fits just right on my body. His nimble fingers adjusting the vest around my torso. I smile and nod,

"Perfect." His green eyes shine down at me as he fixes his vest. I glance at Eleanor and Louis who are smiling at us. I feel my cheeks flush as Harry hands me the plastic gun.

"So just pull this trigger to fire and you'll be fine." He indicates to the trigger lower on the gun. I nod and clear my throat as the instructor glances around the room.

"Alright, you all ready to start?" The instructor asks, she has dark blonde hair tied back in a pony-tail and a blue polo on.

"Hell yeah we are!" Louis cheers from behind me.

I smile at his enthusiasm as Eleanor just laughs and shakes her head. The instructor steps to the side allowing people into the dark hallway. I glance over at Harry and he gives me an assuring smile as he steps towards the room. I follow closely behind Harry and enter the large warehouse.

It seems endless, all the walls and structures painted black, there are glow in the dark paints splattered around the structures and floor. It's a two story structure, bridges, castles, stairs, I feel nervous looking around - I hope I didn't get lost in the darkness of the structure.

"Come on!" Harry calls to me as low music comes on and I hear laser noises. People around us are running and laughing as their vests light up. I follow behind Harry up the stairs and to the first level of the structure.

Harry quickly shoots some people below as we continue up the structure. I'm unsure what to do as we reach the top level. From where we are you could see people dashing around below. Screaming and laughing as they run after one another.