I knew this had something to do with Juliet, and I sure as hell was going to find out what it was.

Juliet POV

I carefully apply a thin layer of make up onto my eyes as I stand in the bathroom. This week has been tough, in the past few days Zayn still hadn't talked to me or tried to. I didn't know what to make of it, I wasn't sure if he was hurt or angry. It was always unknown with him.

"I still can't believe you're going on this double date with Harry." Sarah says from the dorm room. I sigh and put my make up away, leaving the bathroom.

"It's not a double date." I still hadn't explained what happened the night of the party to Sarah. Even though I was furious with Zayn and hurt I still found the need to protect his actions from Sarah, from everyone but Louis.

"Sure seems like it. Louis and Eleanor, you and Harry?" Her pitch raising with every name. "Seems like a double date." She purses her lips and watches me. "I thought you weren't interested in Harry."

"I'm not... I - I don't know." I sigh. Harry had been a rock for me when things got tough with Zayn and I really appreciated it. I still hadn't looked too much into the relationship department with him seeing as Zayn was always filling my thoughts. "It's not a double date though. We just are all going." I shrug.

No matter how I put it, it sounded like a double date, because it was, no matter how much I denied it. I turn to the full-length mirror and flatten out the light grey top I wear. I pull up my jeans and slip a belt through the loops, tightening it around the waist. My hair is in loose curls and my bangs braided back.

"Well have you talked to Zayn or is that..." Sarah trails off, waiting for my answer. I stare at her in the mirror, her eyes staring right back at me.

"We haven't talked." I quietly say, shaking my head slightly as I turn around to her. Her eyes sadden for a moment before she looks away.

"I figured... you've been so distant lately... maybe it's time to give Harry a chance?" She offers, her sadness from her eyes gone as she looks up at me with a small smile. Harry... Harry and I - that made more sense than Zayn and I. But then even if I did allow myself to start thinking of Harry that way there was Lindsay.

"I don't think so." I shake my head.

"Why?" Sarah's voice questions immediately, her eyes searching me. "Harry's safe, he's nice, he's charming, he certainly has a better track record than Zayn." She says as if they were straight out facts that she was born with to know.

"Lindsay." I explain, pulling a piece of hair behind my ear and not looking at Sarah. "She likes Harry and I just can't do that to her. Plus I don't even know if I think of Harry that way." Lindsay was my ultimate excuse, the only reason I am completely shutting out Harry from the chance of more than friends.

"Of course you don't because Zayn is toying with your emotions. I don't know what happened that night Jules but... You've been different since it, we have barely talked."

"I know." I sigh, walking over to my desk and sitting down, staring at Sarah who watches me carefully. "I'm sorry... I just have had a lot to think about... Can we just drop this Harry thing?" I beg lightly. She nods slowly and walks to the kitchen.

A knock comes from the door and I feel a rush of excitement. Spending a day with Louis, Eleanor and Harry was going to be fun - it was going to be able to take my mind off of Zayn for a while. Even though I still had to deal with the fact of it feeling like a double date it was better than staying and trying to figure things out in my mind.

"I'm hanging out with Niall tonight... but tell me the details tomorrow?" Sarah smiles as she takes a bite from her granola bar.

"Of course." I smile, opening the door to Harry. Harry's curls are pushed back, he wears a dark blue shirt and jeans. He smiles at me and glances back to Sarah.