Part 4

Camila could barley make her way to the dinning room her legs felt like wet spaghetti noodles.

Ones thing is for sure... they were wet.

"Lauren I don't know how much more I can take of this." She said as she grabbed a hold of a chair scared she might fall over.

"You need a rest?" Lauren asks with this unfamiliar look in her eyes.

Camila just nodded.

Lauren slowly walked toward and and connected their lips in a slow
But passionate kiss. She grabbed The ladders arms and pushed her back until Camila was sitting in the chair she was just previously leaning on.

Lauren cupped Camila's center randomly and started rubbing.

"Since this all started with a lap dance how about we finish the night off with a lap dance." Lauren husked in Camila's ear while biting it.

She smirked to herself when she could feel and see Camila's goosebumps.

Lauren walked out the room leaving Camila to really comprehend what's been happening and allowing herself to breath and really start to feel the aching in her legs, core and stomach.

The song "fuck you all the time" but Jeremiah started playing and Lauren walked in with a new set of lace bra and panties and a plaid shirt that
was only button by one button.

Lauren slowly started swaying her hips in a slow sexy pace. She would tease the band of her thong to
Camila acting as if it was coming off when it wasn't. Lauren turned back to Camila and started swaying her hips even more.

Camila grabbed Lauren by the hips and pulled her on to her and rubbing up her aching core.

"I didn't say you could touch me." Lauren said stoping her hips and
Standing up. Lauren grabbed one of her dads ties she brought down and grabbed Camila's hands tying them behind the chair.

Lauren got on her knees and spread open camilas legs giving her perfect view of her center.

Lauren waisted no time in attacking it with her lips. Licking between the folds and sucking on the sensitive over used nerves she's grown to love very much.

Camila came in mere seconds but while helping her ride out her orgasm Lauren inserted two fingers giving the girl in front of her no time to recover.

Once Camila finished her second orgasm Lauren untied Camila's hands and lifted her on to the dining room table.

Lauren soon followed bending down and kissing Camila on the lips roughly.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs." Camila did as she told
Not wanting to know what would happen if she didn't.

Lauren stood up on the table and slowly lowered herself down so her core was lined up
With her best friends.

The bit moaned in pleasure the second they felt each other's wetness.

Camila started rocking her hips against Laurens core desperate for some friction.

Lauren soon follow Camila and they picked up their pace.

Both girls were a moan mess all you could hear was skin on skin and flustered moans and noises.

They both came many times while scissoring on the table they had diner with their family's last week.

Camila soon had enough and decided to eat Lauren out for a little while
Making sure she was getting just as much pleasure.

"Don't think you're done... we still have a lot of surfaces I need to fuck you on. Where would you like to go next?" Lauren asked.

"Your parents bed." Camila
Whispered in Laurens ear.