Part 3

Due to popular command I'll update for you guys lol

Lauren practically threw Camila on the kitchen counter pushing off any items that might be in the way.

Once Camila was in her back, Lauren made her way in to the counter as well straddling Camila.

"I'm going to make you cum so much no matter how many times this counter gets washed it will never fully be clean." Lauren whispered into Camila's ear.

Lauren position herself so her center was hovering over Camila's face and vice versa of Camila's center.

Lauren instantly went down on Camila flicking her tongue in ways Camila couldn't even imagine. Camila soon got the hint and did the same thing to Lauren.

After sucking Camila's clit she soon came undone all over the counter soon followed by Lauren.

"Get in your hands and knees." Lauren growled as she got off the counter.

"Don't move."

Lauren soon disappeared from the room. Camila's eyes were closed but shot open as she felt the strap on penetrate her center from behind.

Lauren didn't start off slow no she pounded the shit out of Camila many times. Camila finally orgasmed but that wasn't enough for Lauren.

Lauren continued the thrust into Camila until she was screaming with pleasure letting all her juices fall to the table.

"Turn around." Lauren said.

Once Camila was turned around Lauren pushed her on her back and instantly started fingering her best friend.

"It would be so hot if you did this to yourself right now. Come let's masterbate together." Camila just nodded and instantly inserted two fingers into her core. Lauren laid on the counter so Camila had a perfect view of her soaking wet pussy.

They both copied each other pace thrusting the fingers in and out as they got wetter and wetter, you could actually hear them doing it which actually fueled their fire.

"Oh my god!" Lauren screamed as she orgasmed only to be over shot by Camila screaming in ecstasy.

"You just came 4 times on this counter. That's so hot." Lauren said as she attacked Camila's lips.

"Onto the dinning room." Lauren whispered into Camila's ear smirking when she felt Camila shiver.