Why not

Chapter 40

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry last chapter was chapter 39 this is 40 sorry about that -_-

-

-

__________________________

Harry's P.O.V

__________

I gasped at those words never will I ever have sex with any other girl beside Sutton "no" I said Honey gasped "you would be great full to do this" se indicated her nice body but she had a bad attitude "Sutton can we go now?!" I asked she nodded as we headed for the door until Kyle blocked it "Sorry Harry game isn't over" he said.

"Fuck you" I spat as I sat down on the chair again,Honey walked up to me and smiled "ok how is this gonna go?" She asked as I slapped her "YOU SLUT" Sutton screamed as we bolted.

-

-

-

-

Sutton's P.O.V

____________

I grabbed Harry's hand as we bolted out of the smoke room, I felt a rush of adrenaline as we ran my breathing became fast as cold air hit our hot faces "Harry!!" I said as he lifted me up "yea babe?" He asked as I laughed "I loooooovvveeee you" I giggled as he smiled "I looovvveee you too" he mimicked as we ran in the empty streets.

I was in the passenger seat of Harry's car as we drove down the dark freeway I yawned as I felt my eyes get heavy "I'm tired" I mumbled as I fell asleep

"Sutton" I heard his voice say before I just crashed.

-

-

-

-

~Morning~

-

I woke up to find Harry snoring softly as I jumped out of bed, I had the best sleep ever I don't know why but I did!

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my "Harry's house" makeup bag since I spend my nights here a lot.........

I covered my face lightly with some foundation enough to make me look a tad bit better, then some nude eyeshadow and mascara!

I changed into my "Harry's house" clothes it's like I moved in! I put on my ripped skinny jeans, and my Cookie Monster muscle tee.

"Harry" I said lightly shoving him,as he tossed and turned "omg.....HARRY!!" I screamed as he jumped out of bed.....literally.

"W-what's going on?!?" He said shakily "ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!" I said "yea I get that but this means sleep in" he muttered as I walked downstairs

I sighed as I jumped on the couch and watched modern family.

-

-

-

-

~1 hour later~

Harry's P.O.V

___________

I woke suddenly as the bed sunk by somebody's pressure I turned to find Sutton curled in fetus position as she slept and at that moment I wanted this to never end.

Her beautiful face looked so peaceful and happy her long dark hair covered the tan pillow as she moved closer.

I pulled her close as she put her head between my hand and chest, this was the feeling in loved the most her...me together without a worry in the world, that's what I want.

I spoke too soon.

The door burst open as police men barged in and cuffed me up, Sutton woke up and looked confused till she gasped "WAIT!" She screamed as they took me out of the bedroom "NO" she cried as a police man kept her in.

I knew he would tell.

-

-

-

__________________________________

A/N:

OMG 1.1k ILYA no joke

Anyways Harry's arrested omfg

Well who do you think "he" is

But guys the main song for my story is

"something I need by: one republic it explains my story so well!!!

But yea vote,comment,follow and please comment I would love to talk to you guys and know how you feel about my story!!!!!!