Ready?

Chapter 17

Ok here's chapter 17

Hope you guys like it and

Sorry if this is too much to ask but could you all vote please I would really appreciate it😘.

Byeee babes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Sutton's P.O.V

Oh my god.

Kyle Michelson, the one and only he's hot sweet HOT! Oh wait did I already say that? My mind was jumbled with him.

I love Harry he is my forever right??

Ugh, I looked at my clock and it said

11:45 PM Jesus!

I stayed up this late thinking about Kyle!!.

My mind started to run out of thoughts about him, till it came to Harry his face, the tears that would stream down his face if he knew about Kyle!

God Sutton your a failure!.

I felt my eyes get heavy as I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bubbly by Collbie Callait

For this part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran through my closet searching thick and thin

Until I found my Rolling Stones muscle tee and some black skinny jeans, with my black doc martins.

I walked to my makeup stand

I put on a nice smokey eye effect and curled my lashes adding some mascara I then put on some red tint lip stick to finish the look.

I grabbed my phone and bag I hopped onto my bike and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V

As I waited for Sutton I saw a black Lamborghini drive in, oh let me guess Kyle, Jacob, and Troy!

As they all hopped out I saw a glimpse of golden locks.

No.... Yes Harry it was Sarah she got out of the car a smile covered her face as she walked in the middle of Kyle and Troy.

I was chocking on my own shock,

Until Sutton's bike drove in she took

Off her helmet and her hair flew perfectly in the wind.

AHHH that's better she smiled at me and kissed me passionately

"Now what was that for? I asked smirking

She giggled

"I love you!" She whispered

"And I love you!" I said kissing her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked into my first period class I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Sarah sitting in my desk.

She looked up from her book and made eye contact with me, her blue eyes turned dark as she started to tear up I looked at her gorgeous complexion as she looked ball down at her book.

I sat next to her,

"Ummm hi!" I said

"H-hello Harry" she said not making eye contact

"I'm so sorry!" I said, she looked up from her book her eyes filled with anger.

"Sorry? Really you put my life and yours on the line Harry!" She spat!